SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Geneva, IL).

Interview

HR interview by phone was fine, then a grueling in-person interview with 5 people. 2 of the 5 were jerks and inappropriate. One asked if I liked sports and talked about sports a lot. I guess he wanted to weed out those that don't like sports? He also asked what my life's biggest mistake was. Appalling. The other jerk must have been threatened and insecure about his job. He plopped down in the chair with a chip on his 5 foot tall shoulders and blurted hostile questions at me like I was seen at a scene of a crime.

Interview Questions

• Do you like sports? What sports do you like? What's your favorite team? What's your life's biggest mistake?   Answer Question

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and an three in-person interviews. Though I was referred in by a SunGard employee, I felt mistreatment from the moment I entered the office. It turns out this position was far more technical than the posting led on and I was asked to do mining on the spot without any context or measure. The first interviewer began asking real personal questions and said if I didn't plan on staying there 10+ years, to "not waste their time".

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Applied on their website, had interview with HR and a technical interview. Waiting for their response. Nice office space, good location. Big company so the interview process is slow, but the people are pleasant

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterthur (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Winterthur (Switzerland)) in February 2016.

Interview

I must say it was a very challengin interview. In another language and country than mine. So, I filled the internet application and I got answer same week. Previous to the call with the Managef. They asked me about salary expectation, relocation and notice period. After that, I talked to the Mger for 1h. We spoke about the role, the tasks and about me. As well, he made some technical questions.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview process was long, detailed and exhaustive.
    I met the recruiter at a career event, had a mini interview and was called back after two weeks.
    Second was a phone interview, 30 min long about my interests, experience etc.
    Third in person interview. First i was given a questionnaire 4 questions, logic and programming based. I was given 30 min to finish. Then one of their heads came back and discussed my reasoning and answers and a little bit more about how i would fit the job. Third another interview with another person, head of a team in Chicago, took another 30 min and mostly behaviourial for the last one. Total almost 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• programming: How to write a code in which you want the check digits/ numbers automatically convert into words.   Answer Question

Inside Graduate Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application
    Telephone Interview: Why Sungard, what are your experience
    Online test: Personality test
    Group assessment Day; Group work and one on one test presentation.
    Last, 3 Min presentation explaining why do you want to work in financial sales and why should Sungard select me?

Interview Questions

• Assessment Day

What is your biggest achievement?

Name one famous person you admire?

Group Test 1: In a group decide which famous person should be on the boat and justify why. Only 5 people can make the boat. decide as a group and present to the sales leaders.

Group test 2: As a group come up with a new innovation and present this new idea to the group of sales leaders.

Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three round of interviews first Hr
    Second and third one are technical
    Interview having sounds knowledge about the financial product like derivative, financial reporting, assets class, investment in assets, and financial instruments etc.

Senior UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Intiially, recruiter sent me an email for which i have expressed my interest. They did one tel round, one coding round, technical round, 1-1 round, hr round. After all these rounds they said there is another client round which was pending from 2months. I don't understand this. why there are taking such a long time, atleast there should be a communication from hr saying it will take time to roll-out offer. But there is no such kind of communication...instead i have to check with them.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview

The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with agency, and a simple math based test. Followed by in-depth phone interview. Followed by 1:1 interview and further problem-solving questions.