SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un premier contact téléphonique via une société de placement. Puis j'ai rencontré un chargé de recrutement du service ressources humaines puis mes futurs managers pour un entretien plus technique. Aussi, j'ai passé des tests C++ et Java EE.

Interview Questions

• Avez vous des compétences en gestion de projets?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune City (India)).

Interview

3-4 Rounds, It have slow process, Took me almost a month.
    1. One-Two technical (Most important stuff)
    2. Hr round (Discussion on salary, etc, Mostly telephonic)
    3. MD Round (Logical & Problem solving, Non-Technical)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview . then followed by hr. Technical interview, question about c/c++. Previous company experience, project question. Reason for change. That was more technical around. First interview taken by 2 senior member of development team, then manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about pointer, virtual function , static function .   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

First I submitted my resume, which was reviewed by various levels of management, then I was called in for an interview. I wax you interviewed by various people including management who were all very nice and treated me with respect. We talked about a lot of topics including my skills and experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called in for a personnel interview based on my resume. After I was selected for a second interview the managers sent me a programming problem to solve and then I presented the same to a team of developers. They got back to me in two weeks with a offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve a problem in any language I prefer at the end of the interview.   1 Answer
    • How do you solve a problem that you struggle with?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

There will three technical round after that HR round. First technical round they usually ask basic question about your related technology for which you applied. Second round they asked you questions at depth of the related technology. Third round is managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Simple question they asked. For example if your technology is java, they may ask you what is exception handling.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer - Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Friendly, quick and communicative. Contacted by their HR department by phone, a face-to-face interview and tour of the office, then received offer of employment all in the space of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate programming knowledge on a laptop.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They came in with a lower offer than other role but I like this role better so accepted. With hindsight I should have asked for a higher salary.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied, called the back the day after answer scheduled an interview. The interview went extremely well, all my questions were answered fully. Asked about past jobs, my experience with customer service, I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

It was easier than I expected. There was aptitude test, GD, technical & HR round. Technical round was based on my CV. HR round was very simple. In GD the topics were simple n didnt require you to be updated with latest knowledge or current affairs.

Interview Questions

• 1- Asked about my final year project
      2-Goal in life
      3-Family background
      4-Willingness to work in flexible shifts
      5-Reason why I should hire you
      6-What can make you quit this job and join new one
      --------------------------------------
      Aptitude was 30 ques to be completed in 45mins.
      Ques were regarding divisibility, ratios, time, percentage, squares, there were 7/8 technical questions.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SunGard (Stamford, CT).

Interview

It was very easy and smooth. I interviewed with two people the first interview, one person on the second interview. I then had a phone interview with the director in which I was offered the position and was sent an official offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about learning new cash management treasury software given that my experience has been in mortgage software.   1 Answer