SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

They themselves did not know what they wanted from the lead.
    They kept me on hold for 5 weeks. Not providing a "yes" or a "no". A company should not take 5 weeks to decide whether they should hire a candidate or not.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR via Naukri.com. I was directly called in for a personal interview. During the interview, I was asked questions based on my resume and some technical questions well. Was given 6 questions, on Excel, to be solved within 30 minutes. the questions were related to Finance.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. I have applied online, there was an initial HR call followed by a technical phone screening. HR people are professional and friendly. They gathered info as much as possible like why are we looking for change, commute distance to office, expected salary range, experience details etc

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and an three in-person interviews. Though I was referred in by a SunGard employee, I felt mistreatment from the moment I entered the office. It turns out this position was far more technical than the posting led on and I was asked to do mining on the spot without any context or measure. The first interviewer began asking real personal questions and said if I didn't plan on staying there 10+ years, to "not waste their time".

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had clear 4 rounds still no update from HR, this all was mostly because of FIS acquired Sungard or no idea. Tried contacting HR but no update. Interview was going on for almost 2 months in which i had cleared the rounds.

Interview Questions

• Will you try to learn Unix commands   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. Full process took one day when I attended. Overall it was easy process. Prepare well in basic java OOPS concepts, exceptional handling, Threads, Collection package. Hibernate, spring, struts, servlets basic concepts. Recommend to concentrate more on Java basics and collections used in your previous project. Also check iterators.

Interview Questions

• Explain OOPS concepts and how they are used in your project.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through consultancy agency, appered for F2F interview there were 20 odd candidates. Some quality in depth questions on C# language features like delegates, events, CLR, GC, memory management, oops, asked to write scenario based programs, object oriented design patterns, mvc, IoC, Dependency injection, WCF, SOA etc.
    I asked almost all the questions correctly and confidently, interviewer even ran out of questions and was impressed. It was a good 1 hour interview. Interviwer told me that he is done and he will provide the feedback to HR and HR will get in touch with for further process. Till now I am waiting for HR feedback.

When I followed up with consultancy guys then I came to know about my rejection, I was shocked to see such a non professionalism by a reputed firm.
    Despite of such an outstanding performance they rejected me. I don't know why HR didn't even bother to provide feedback. Its ridiculuos.

Anyway, later on I got a better offer from another reputed software product firm with much better pay and lucrative career opportumity than Sungard/FIS. Thanks for your rejection without which I may not have appeared for other interviews and possibly wouldn't have landed up my dream job.

Interview Questions

• quality in depth questions on C# language features like delegates, events, CLR, GC, memory management, oops, asked to write scenario based programs, object oriented design patterns, mvc, IoC, Dependency injection, WCF, SOA etc   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard in March 2016.

Interview

Had a telephonic round where interviewer asked basic Java ,spring questions. After that they called me for f2f round. The interview went very well and interviewer told me that there will be a BU round in next week. Since then it's almost a month I haven't heard from them. HR doesn't reply to mail nor to phone call.

UI Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview. They asked me few question on UI. They were actually looking out for angular JS candidate and after going through my resume they had called me for interview where i have never specified any angular js exp.

the interviewer said they have got lot of angular js profiles which they will go through and they will contact me back..

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Applied on their website, had interview with HR and a technical interview. Waiting for their response. Nice office space, good location. Big company so the interview process is slow, but the people are pleasant