SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

227 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ingénieur système Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Paris (France)) in March 2013.

Interview

technique, plusieurs personnes dans la même salle, questions sur les OS, stockage, Réseau, project management et un passage en anglais pour tester l'aptitude à communiquer avec des gens du monde entier.

Technical Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard (Chico, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with hr and director. This was followed by a Panel interview; 3 team leads 2 team members. Questions began with meet and greet culture style questions and then moved to database questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic sql CRUD query questions.   1 Answer

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un premier contact téléphonique via une société de placement. Puis j'ai rencontré un chargé de recrutement du service ressources humaines puis mes futurs managers pour un entretien plus technique. Aussi, j'ai passé des tests C++ et Java EE.

Interview Questions

• Avez vous des compétences en gestion de projets?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune City (India)).

Interview

3-4 Rounds, It have slow process, Took me almost a month.
    1. One-Two technical (Most important stuff)
    2. Hr round (Discussion on salary, etc, Mostly telephonic)
    3. MD Round (Logical & Problem solving, Non-Technical)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview . then followed by hr. Technical interview, question about c/c++. Previous company experience, project question. Reason for change. That was more technical around. First interview taken by 2 senior member of development team, then manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about pointer, virtual function , static function .   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

First I submitted my resume, which was reviewed by various levels of management, then I was called in for an interview. I wax you interviewed by various people including management who were all very nice and treated me with respect. We talked about a lot of topics including my skills and experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called in for a personnel interview based on my resume. After I was selected for a second interview the managers sent me a programming problem to solve and then I presented the same to a team of developers. They got back to me in two weeks with a offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve a problem in any language I prefer at the end of the interview.   1 Answer
    • How do you solve a problem that you struggle with?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

There will three technical round after that HR round. First technical round they usually ask basic question about your related technology for which you applied. Second round they asked you questions at depth of the related technology. Third round is managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Simple question they asked. For example if your technology is java, they may ask you what is exception handling.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer - Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Friendly, quick and communicative. Contacted by their HR department by phone, a face-to-face interview and tour of the office, then received offer of employment all in the space of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate programming knowledge on a laptop.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They came in with a lower offer than other role but I like this role better so accepted. With hindsight I should have asked for a higher salary.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied, called the back the day after answer scheduled an interview. The interview went extremely well, all my questions were answered fully. Asked about past jobs, my experience with customer service, I was offered a position on the spot.