SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

227 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and an three in-person interviews. Though I was referred in by a SunGard employee, I felt mistreatment from the moment I entered the office. It turns out this position was far more technical than the posting led on and I was asked to do mining on the spot without any context or measure. The first interviewer began asking real personal questions and said if I didn't plan on staying there 10+ years, to "not waste their time".

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a rather simple technical interview. They asked about C#, C++, SQL server related programming questions. Also, a little bit more on financial models, such as BS model, some distributions, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Professional, personal, friendly, relaxed, knowledgable. I was able to speak freely and ask any question I saw fit. Very relaxed yet professional. Represented organization well, and made me want to work here even more. Still waiting to hear back. Phone call lasted about 30mins, and wasn't strictly business. Small talk and professional inquiry both applied.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen. After the initial phone screen with a Sr.Developer, they called me for an in-person interview with another Sr.Developer which was for about 30mins. There was also a small coding test for another 30mins. After the in-person interview, they arranged for another video interview with the IT Director which lasted for about an hour.
    I am very confident that all the rounds were excellent and also received positive reaction from the interviewers during the interview process.

It has been more than a month now and I have never heard back from them. When I contacted the recruiter, he said that the position is supposed to be filled within 2 months and asked me not to wait for them if I had another opportunity at hand. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• C# basic questions, sql and some scenaio based questions etc   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

I applied on-line. The recruiter got back to me one month later. I was asked in and met with two people. They asked about my background and technical skills. I applied for a particular title but when i got the offer, they said the title changed to a different job title which was a bit junior to the original job title.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter called me originally because she thought my salary requirement was much higher than they could offer. She gave me the salary range and told me i would receive the highest number in the range.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Wayne, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by the HR department to discuss my talents and career aspirations. I then head an interview with the hiring manager over the phone. Lastly I came in for an in person behavioral interview with 2 more people. The overall process was easy and painless. The questions that I was asked were typical interview questions that most people get asked in interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement among a fellow co-worker?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SunGard in June 2015.

Interview

Two phone calls, the first one was with Hr And after that there was another interview with the manager on the same day. Basic behavioral questions were asked along with questions related to my resume

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Several Interviews with various levels of teams that were involved with the hiring decision. In person and over the phone. Started with Recruiter and advanced through in-person interviews. Received offer and negotiated salary, benefits, and vacation time. The overall experience was okay and the number of interviews was probably about right for the type of position.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied to career center through my university, scheduled a phone interview via HR through email, had a phone screen with the product manager and received an offer same day as phone interview; interview was average, nothing hard was asked. You don't need to know specifics about what their software does, just know in general about their main products and what they do

Interview Questions

• Past experience, why do you want to work for Sungard, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

phone interview from the hr dept. if you pass that you move onto the manger
    after two interview calls you are asked to do a 10-15 minute presentation.
    then they will give another call back to see if youare still interested