SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

i have interviewd for QA position.
    During interview you need to be very clear & should have good knowledge about the projects which you worked on & mentioned in your CV.
    2 Technical round followed by manger & HR round, after that they asked us to submit the all educational & previous employer docs & then offer released.

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterthur (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Winterthur (Switzerland)) in February 2016.

Interview

I must say it was a very challengin interview. In another language and country than mine. So, I filled the internet application and I got answer same week. Previous to the call with the Managef. They asked me about salary expectation, relocation and notice period. After that, I talked to the Mger for 1h. We spoke about the role, the tasks and about me. As well, he made some technical questions.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview process was long, detailed and exhaustive.
    I met the recruiter at a career event, had a mini interview and was called back after two weeks.
    Second was a phone interview, 30 min long about my interests, experience etc.
    Third in person interview. First i was given a questionnaire 4 questions, logic and programming based. I was given 30 min to finish. Then one of their heads came back and discussed my reasoning and answers and a little bit more about how i would fit the job. Third another interview with another person, head of a team in Chicago, took another 30 min and mostly behaviourial for the last one. Total almost 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• programming: How to write a code in which you want the check digits/ numbers automatically convert into words.   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview
    1) Technical
    2) Technical by manager
    3) HR round

Very nice company to work , Excellent colleagues and very helpful.

Love to work in this company and have lot of good friends

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

a single apptitude and .net written exam , followed by 2 rounds of face to face interviews but different panels. the questions were tough on .net written exam but the people were good and cordial throughout the process

Build and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There were basically three technical round and one HR round. The first technical round is important and the most difficult round. The interviewer were very knowledgeable and they will asked you indebth questions from your respective technology. The overall hiring procedure took more than one month time.

Interview Questions

• Questions are from Jenkins, TeamCity, Ant, Maven, shell scripting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are confident about the interview then you will get your desired salary.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was the last working day with my previous employer, i got my interview scheduled with Sungard.
    Initial Technical round was quite interesting as my interviewer happened to ask me the questions on which i worked on for whole two years,so it became easy task for me to provide him an adorable replies.The second round was with QA Manager, it went through handful of simple but tricky question as in "Why do you want to switch within just a two years of span?", "What made you apply for Sungard?", "As you already have two more offers in hand, so why looking for more?", "What is the guarantee that you wont be quitting Sungard?",i somehow managed to handle these bombared questions with handful of genuine replies.Third and fourth round was with Onsite B.U guys.it was more or less mixture of domain + technical round.Fifth and final round was the HR.

GOOD LUCK !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch within just a two years of span?   1 Answer
    • Initial Technical round was quite interesting as my interviewer happened to ask me the questions on which i worked on for whole two years   1 Answer
    • The second round was with QA Manager, it went through handful of simple but tricky question as in "Why do you want to switch within just a two years of span?", "What made you apply for Sungard?", "As you already have two more offers in hand, so why looking for more?", "What is the guarantee that you wont be quitting Sungard?"   1 Answer
    • Third and fourth round was with Onsite B.U guys   1 Answer
    • Fifth and final round was the HR.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

interview Process was in 3 steps :

-Technical skills : Linux skills ( Schell commands and scripting, database skills Oracle and MySQL)
    -English skills : 5 minutes to answer 5 questions
    -Management and HR interview

Interview Questions

• why did you think that your profile is suitable for this position ?   Answer Question

Inside Graduate Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application
    Telephone Interview: Why Sungard, what are your experience
    Online test: Personality test
    Group assessment Day; Group work and one on one test presentation.

Interview Questions

• Assessment Day

What is your biggest achievement?

Name one famous person you admire?

Group Test 1: In a group decide which famous person should be on the boat and justify why. Only 5 people can make the boat. decide as a group and present to the sales leaders.

Group test 2: As a group come up with a new innovation and present this new idea to the group of sales leaders.

Last, 3 Min presentation explaining why do you want to work in financial sales and why should Sungard select me?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was very knowledgeable person and supportive too. Asked very relevant and appropriate questions. There were 4 rounds of interview with 1 round of telephonic interview followed by 1 manager, 1 director and 1 video conferencing round of counter part manger discussion.

Interview Questions

• how to unregister a Virtual machine from the datastore   1 Answer