SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was easy. Every thing was related to my current profile. Asked all the question related to my current profile. Its good to have good knowledge of theoretical as well as practical knowledge about what u write in your resume

Interview Questions

Toom much variable component.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Very friendly staff. Pretty standard stuff. Resume questions, basic finance questions, and brainteasers. Had a group interview and each interviewer asked a brainteaser. Each interviewer was really nice and easy going. Make sure you know items on your resume and how they translate to you new job. My overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of basic finance questions and brainteasers aimed at analyzing your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

I applied for the system engineer job through a HR person who contact me via Linkdin profile, it took 3 months to complete the hiring process as there are 2 interviews ,one over the phone and final one F2F. First interview is more technical then last one.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SunGard in July 2013.

Interview

Applied through university website. First round was a phone interview with HR, mainly about resume. Second round was also a phone interview with a senior consultant in the team. Basically go through the resume and a few probability and statistics questions. It seemed they really want to see how you address a problem and if you are able to articulate your thoughts because this is a client facing position.

Interview Questions

• mainly based on your resume and a few probability and statistics questions   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Interview

AS usual nothing specific and it is all about the domain and project you have worked earlier and roll and responsibilities you had in your position and what are the challenges you have faced.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional HR team.
    Consultancy agency scheduled interview. On the interview day, the expected HR contact person was on leave, and no alternate person was informed of the interview. There's no professional HR process to conduct an interview. Receptionist helped me to talk to HR over phone and I was surprised to hear from HR that "Who has scheduled your interview?" I then brought the consultancy agency in the loop, they spoke to HR via call. Later, the HR asked me to wait for technical panel for interview round. The technical person didn't come even after 1.5 hour. Receptionist claims that the panel is busy. Then it was a lunch time, asked to wait for another 1.5 hour. Looking at these unprofessional behavior of HR, I left the venue without attending the interview.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me, "Who has scheduled your interview?" They were unaware of the interview schedule shared by the consultant agency.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

The recruiter started asking me the typical interview questions and was a little bit hesitant to answer my questions about the role as they related (example She would ask my territory and quota, I would ask how that compared to the role.) She kept saying that would be in a future interview. Then, she asked me my current compensation. I do not like to provide that information. When I asked if I would be given the compensation for this role if I shared mine, she immediately said "thank you for your interest" and hung up. It was a complete disrespect of my time.

Interview Questions

Interview

SunGard only undertakes walk-in recruitment process and doesn't recruit candidates through campus.
    Total of 5 rounds.
    1. Aptitude Test (on 8/03/2016)
    2. Written interview round (on java, c++, testing)
    3. GD (Written test and GD on 23/03/2016)
    4. Technical interview 1 (on 12/04/2016)
    5. Technical interview 2 (on 9/05/2016)
    Very friendly interviewers. They make you very much comfortable for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Every thing from resume. So be clear with the concepts mentioned in resume.   Answer Question
    • Test cases for testing various GUI.   Answer Question
    • Everything related to testing. Strong concepts of testing is required. I was asked questions related to testing as I was interviewed for QA.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un premier contact téléphonique via une société de placement. Puis j'ai rencontré un chargé de recrutement du service ressources humaines puis mes futurs managers pour un entretien plus technique. Aussi, j'ai passé des tests C++ et Java EE.

Interview Questions

• Avez vous des compétences en gestion de projets?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring process was a lot longer than it should have been. The first interview was on campus with the manager. Questions were very basic and non-intimidating. Second interview consisted of meeting with various of members of the team - again very basic and non-intimidating. Offer was not formally sent until many weeks of false promises that it would be in the mail soon.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were speaking with an upset client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not stop interviewing at other firms even if a verbal offer is made.