SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ week,
    Interview process is very long, so many rounds depend on your profile
    1 round : Technical skill test
    2 round : 1:1 (technical interview with manager )
    3 round : 1:1 (technical interview with Senior Process manager )
    4 round: Telephonic (with US Process Head )
    5 round: HR

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Hiring took a longtime- almost 4 months from 1st interview to on-boarding. Interview process was very standard- many questions about past experience and knowledge for the job at hand. Nothing "out of the ordinary"- no google type "you're alone on an island, what do you bring" type garbage.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of one- they had their limit and I either accepted or they would go with next guy.

Specialist- Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial call to offer letter completed in 2 weeks.
    3 rounds - Technical, Manager and HR

Interview Questions

• Questions are asked related to Testing and specifically questions are related to skill sets mentioned in Resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (North Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

1. Call from HR asking you about current job, basic .net questions and salary aspirations.
    2. If you are able to answer basic HR questions, a second phone interview will follow with software developer manager with .net questions, scrum questions and how to resolve hypothetical problems.
    3. If you passed the phone interview then a personal interview will follow that cover more specific .net questions, scrum methodology questions, debugging techniques, write sample code algorithms to solve sample problems they have, finally you have to identify bugs in c# code and SQL queries.

Interview Questions

• Find logic errors in SQL store procedures   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was fast, but I couldn't get more than they offered me. Also, the back ground check takes about 20 days.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

Initial communications were very swift as the hiring manager was very experienced and keen on me to join from the outset. The process became more prolonged when the inefficient american side of the business threw various spanners in the works and prolonged the process on the basis of due diligence.

Interview Questions

• Identify your biggest three weakness and what would your former employer say about you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long and drawn out

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Aptitude, test, foloowed by Group discussion round, then technical interview and at the end HR interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join SunGard?   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 day

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Belgrade (Serbia)) in September 2010.

Interview

3 interview, frst lasted for 1.5h techincal other 0.5h also tehnical and third busines/personal interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in February 2008.

Interview

it was a campus placement and i was asked to go to Sungard's office for a one-one interview. I had two rounds of interviews. One for domain and the other one for HR.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

There were 4 stages of interview, mostly from the Domain side since I was hired for the same. Was asked quite detailed questions.

Interview Questions

• Regarding Derivative trading in OTC environment   1 Answer
    • SQL related questions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A good salary.

Senior UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Intiially, recruiter sent me an email for which i have expressed my interest. They did one tel round, one coding round, technical round, 1-1 round, hr round. After all these rounds they said there is another client round which was pending from 2months. I don't understand this. why there are taking such a long time, atleast there should be a communication from hr saying it will take time to roll-out offer. But there is no such kind of communication...instead i have to check with them.