SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

UI Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview. They asked me few question on UI. They were actually looking out for angular JS candidate and after going through my resume they had called me for interview where i have never specified any angular js exp.

the interviewer said they have got lot of angular js profiles which they will go through and they will contact me back..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Round 1:- It will consist of Aptitude test which will have basic maths questions but the number of questions are too high.
    Round 2:- This is technical Aptitude test. it will consist of questions from technology you are applying for
    Round 3: If you clear these 2 technical rounds then you will get a call for technical round in about 10 days. This round will check your basic knowledge of java (for which I applied, for you it might be different) So, they tested everything I know in java (literally)
    Whole core java was covered. though basics, it was long and tiring interview.
    Round 4:-this interview will either be a technical interview or will be taken by the manager for whom who will work if you are hired. Mine was technical so again many many questions on multithreading, jdbc, few on SQL, packages, java.util (collections), java.io (Tree Structure of that package).

If you clear all this you will get a call in about a week. Well it depends on the requirement, If the requirement is urgent then you will get a call next day it self and you will be asked to join immediately.

That is it!

Interview Questions

• how java.io package is designed?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Applied on their website, had interview with HR and a technical interview. Waiting for their response. Nice office space, good location. Big company so the interview process is slow, but the people are pleasant

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Quick, 2interviews with managers, one logical test, one hr interview.it was a good timing they were looking to hire quickly.baisc questions about my results, previous sales, type of contact etcetc,,,nice people, enthusiastic environement to start with

Interview Questions

• My motivation,previous success   1 Answer

Specialist - Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic round. I was shortlisted on the same day and was called up for Managerial round the day after as the HR person told me that they do not want to wait up and the positions needs to be closed ASAP. The 1:1 was a good 1 hour interview with the manager and was told that HR will revert with the interview feedback.
    Till now no response has come.
    Called up HR and the person did not pick up the phone. Later I followed up on email - no responses; and the mobile number is also switched off now. They should reply to the candidate's follow up as they are investing time and energy for the interview process. The candidates are being taken for granted.
    If the candidate is rejected let him/her know.
    Very unprofessional. Hugely disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Question on Core Java, JSF, Struts, iBatis, Hibernate, Indexing, puzzle, Concurrency, Threads, J2EE etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First round is quant aptitude on 8th mar ,it is very easy round. I got selected in that round this process takes 15 days.2nd round is technical test for Java I cleared that round also..they shortlist m and suddenly in 10 min they change their decision an says u are rejected for that test...it is very bad experience for m..In whole that period decision that they are making are very confusing for us...

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Java..they gives us programming and we have to find an output for that   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Al Madīnah (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Al Madīnah (Tunisia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applyed on the website, it took two months before they contact me. The interview was smooth, and HR very professional. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was an written test(basics on programming like writing a program and SQL queries), second round was on Automation tools and C#. How do u test a web page and questions AutoIt.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard in November 2015.

Interview

SunGard likes to take their time on interviewing. Just to get PHONE interviews they spread it over the duration of 2.5 MONTHS!! Struggling to get their ducks in a row in order to make hiring a priority. I applied for another job, went through the whole interview process 1 month after my first phone interview with SunGard and got an offer right after the second phone interview. The interview process is a joke.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty average, run of mill questions. Certain people were definitely not comfortable conducting an interview. You could tell they were not very comfortable in that setting. Human Resource people used a series of questions out of a psychological interviewing guidebook. (they were open in sharing this fact.)