SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was quite good they adjust the time and venue according to the convenience of candidates. HR is very responsive and solves all the query of the candidates. The interviewer is so good and they asked the question according to the relevant post or jobs.

Interview Questions

• draft all the financial statement without any mistakes   1 Answer

Negotiation

i am the fresher so i cant negotiate.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

First interview was 1:1 interview with Team lead and this was mostly technical. The asked about various testing concepts and lots of core java question.
    Second interview was also 1:1 with the project manager, there were mostly IQ related questions and few simple technical question on data structure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much Negotiation was done. I already had an offer and I was offered 30-40k on top of it.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview

The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with agency, and a simple math based test. Followed by in-depth phone interview. Followed by 1:1 interview and further problem-solving questions.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in June 2008.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR and then with hiring manager. Once passed through those there was an in person interview and a presentation. People attended the presentation in person AND online using WebEx so be ready to do an online presentation at the same time you present in person.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase effectiveness of the consulting approach in this area?   1 Answer
    • How many gas stations are in your state?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very firm about vacation being limited to 3 weeks, and I gave in. Don't. After I was on board I found lots of people had negotiated more vacation. Salary negotiation was okay. Benefits are good, and being able to live multiple places is a real perk

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune City (India)).

Interview

3-4 Rounds, It have slow process, Took me almost a month.
    1. One-Two technical (Most important stuff)
    2. Hr round (Discussion on salary, etc, Mostly telephonic)
    3. MD Round (Logical & Problem solving, Non-Technical)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview . then followed by hr. Technical interview, question about c/c++. Previous company experience, project question. Reason for change. That was more technical around. First interview taken by 2 senior member of development team, then manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about pointer, virtual function , static function .   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

First I submitted my resume, which was reviewed by various levels of management, then I was called in for an interview. I wax you interviewed by various people including management who were all very nice and treated me with respect. We talked about a lot of topics including my skills and experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called in for a personnel interview based on my resume. After I was selected for a second interview the managers sent me a programming problem to solve and then I presented the same to a team of developers. They got back to me in two weeks with a offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve a problem in any language I prefer at the end of the interview.   1 Answer
    • How do you solve a problem that you struggle with?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

There will three technical round after that HR round. First technical round they usually ask basic question about your related technology for which you applied. Second round they asked you questions at depth of the related technology. Third round is managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Simple question they asked. For example if your technology is java, they may ask you what is exception handling.   1 Answer