SunGard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First round is quant aptitude on 8th mar ,it is very easy round. I got selected in that round this process takes 15 days.2nd round is technical test for Java I cleared that round also..they shortlist m and suddenly in 10 min they change their decision an says u are rejected for that test...it is very bad experience for m..In whole that period decision that they are making are very confusing for us...

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Java..they gives us programming and we have to find an output for that   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Al Madīnah (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Al Madīnah (Tunisia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applyed on the website, it took two months before they contact me. The interview was smooth, and HR very professional. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was an written test(basics on programming like writing a program and SQL queries), second round was on Automation tools and C#. How do u test a web page and questions AutoIt.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard in November 2015.

Interview

SunGard likes to take their time on interviewing. Just to get PHONE interviews they spread it over the duration of 2.5 MONTHS!! Struggling to get their ducks in a row in order to make hiring a priority. I applied for another job, went through the whole interview process 1 month after my first phone interview with SunGard and got an offer right after the second phone interview. The interview process is a joke.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty average, run of mill questions. Certain people were definitely not comfortable conducting an interview. You could tell they were not very comfortable in that setting. Human Resource people used a series of questions out of a psychological interviewing guidebook. (they were open in sharing this fact.)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted 4 rounds - 3 technical and 1 Managerial round.
    Interviewers were friendly.Quality questions asked. I am working in exact same technology they required so even if i didn't gave all answers it was ok.Too much focus on oops in depth knowledge + hands on of angularJs.

Interview Questions

• Difference between- var and dynamic,List & dictionary,is & as keyword,wcf & web services,abstract
      class & interface, service & factory,watch & digest
      stateProvider,routeprovider, ng-view, Can we inject controller like service?
      query to find second lowest record in sql, Query to find specific record if more than 1 records exists which are same,types of triggers, performance tuning in sql,   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Great questions. Good Balance but very refreshing. Not from a management textbook. Very relevant and probing. Interested in my answers and understanding of the subject. Very professional. Looking at my ability to more importantly...my potential.

Interview Questions

• How would you run your role from a management point of view?   1 Answer

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

i have interviewd for QA position.
    During interview you need to be very clear & should have good knowledge about the projects which you worked on & mentioned in your CV.
    2 Technical round followed by manger & HR round, after that they asked us to submit the all educational & previous employer docs & then offer released.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

A few basic technical questions over the phone. I was speaking with a room full of business analyst and a project manager. I had no previous experience working with a .net application but I expressed that I was a quick learn and got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify a logic error?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Process took 2 3 week, Lots of negotiation with salary part. telephonic cleared then half the job is done. quality questions. focused on latest technology. SPA, MVC, angular

nice technicall panel, helps you if you get stucked.

Director asked basic logical bank interest questions. telephonic + machine test+ explaination of test + director round.

Interview Questions

• 1. for vs foreach
      2. Ienumbrale vs iquerable
      delegates
      unit test project
      webapi 2.0 vs wcf
      dbcontext
      IOC DI

code first db first pros n cons
      SPA - Single page app

Machine test: SPA to built page with cascaded dropdown for country,state, city.   1 Answer

little revision to current ctc