SunGard Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard in November 2015.

Interview

SunGard likes to take their time on interviewing. Just to get PHONE interviews they spread it over the duration of 2.5 MONTHS!! Struggling to get their ducks in a row in order to make hiring a priority. I applied for another job, went through the whole interview process 1 month after my first phone interview with SunGard and got an offer right after the second phone interview. The interview process is a joke.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with agency, and a simple math based test. Followed by in-depth phone interview. Followed by 1:1 interview and further problem-solving questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2009.

Interview

This was more like a HR one looking more into why, what value addition, goals & objective, strenghths & weakness, tell about yourself, technical & functional proficiency check etc... It was more of a discussion about the position on offer