SunGard Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard in November 2015.

Interview

SunGard likes to take their time on interviewing. Just to get PHONE interviews they spread it over the duration of 2.5 MONTHS!! Struggling to get their ducks in a row in order to make hiring a priority. I applied for another job, went through the whole interview process 1 month after my first phone interview with SunGard and got an offer right after the second phone interview. The interview process is a joke.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty average, run of mill questions. Certain people were definitely not comfortable conducting an interview. You could tell they were not very comfortable in that setting. Human Resource people used a series of questions out of a psychological interviewing guidebook. (they were open in sharing this fact.)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

The people were very easy to talk to and explained the role in detail with existing challenges. I would say it was a honest conversation rather than a daunting interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

An initial Phone Interview led to a half day on site interview with a series of 5 interviews that involved potential peers, and supervisor

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in five years?   1 Answer

Location

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with agency, and a simple math based test. Followed by in-depth phone interview. Followed by 1:1 interview and further problem-solving questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2009.

Interview

This was more like a HR one looking more into why, what value addition, goals & objective, strenghths & weakness, tell about yourself, technical & functional proficiency check etc... It was more of a discussion about the position on offer