SunGard QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard QA Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was the last working day with my previous employer, i got my interview scheduled with Sungard.
Initial Technical round was quite interesting as my interviewer happened to ask me the questions on which i worked on for whole two years,so it became easy task for me to provide him an adorable replies.The second round was with QA Manager, it went through handful of simple but tricky question as in "Why do you want to switch within just a two years of span?", "What made you apply for Sungard?", "As you already have two more offers in hand, so why looking for more?", "What is the guarantee that you wont be quitting Sungard?",i somehow managed to handle these bombared questions with handful of genuine replies.Third and fourth round was with Onsite B.U guys.it was more or less mixture of domain + technical round.Fifth and final round was the HR.

GOOD LUCK !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch within just a two years of span?   1 Answer
  • Initial Technical round was quite interesting as my interviewer happened to ask me the questions on which i worked on for whole two years   1 Answer
  • The second round was with QA Manager, it went through handful of simple but tricky question as in "Why do you want to switch within just a two years of span?", "What made you apply for Sungard?", "As you already have two more offers in hand, so why looking for more?", "What is the guarantee that you wont be quitting Sungard?"   1 Answer
  • Third and fourth round was with Onsite B.U guys   1 Answer
  • Fifth and final round was the HR.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

First interview was 1:1 interview with Team lead and this was mostly technical. The asked about various testing concepts and lots of core java question.
    Second interview was also 1:1 with the project manager, there were mostly IQ related questions and few simple technical question on data structure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much Negotiation was done. I already had an offer and I was offered 30-40k on top of it.