SunGard Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through consultancy agency, appered for F2F interview there were 20 odd candidates. Some quality in depth questions on C# language features like delegates, events, CLR, GC, memory management, oops, asked to write scenario based programs, object oriented design patterns, mvc, IoC, Dependency injection, WCF, SOA etc.
I asked almost all the questions correctly and confidently, interviewer even ran out of questions and was impressed. It was a good 1 hour interview. Interviwer told me that he is done and he will provide the feedback to HR and HR will get in touch with for further process. Till now I am waiting for HR feedback.

When I followed up with consultancy guys then I came to know about my rejection, I was shocked to see such a non professionalism by a reputed firm.
Despite of such an outstanding performance they rejected me. I don't know why HR didn't even bother to provide feedback. Its ridiculuos.

Anyway, later on I got a better offer from another reputed software product firm with much better pay and lucrative career opportumity than Sungard/FIS. Thanks for your rejection without which I may not have appeared for other interviews and possibly wouldn't have landed up my dream job.

Interview Questions

• quality in depth questions on C# language features like delegates, events, CLR, GC, memory management, oops, asked to write scenario based programs, object oriented design patterns, mvc, IoC, Dependency injection, WCF, SOA etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SunGard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional HR team.
    Consultancy agency scheduled interview. On the interview day, the expected HR contact person was on leave, and no alternate person was informed of the interview. There's no professional HR process to conduct an interview. Receptionist helped me to talk to HR over phone and I was surprised to hear from HR that "Who has scheduled your interview?" I then brought the consultancy agency in the loop, they spoke to HR via call. Later, the HR asked me to wait for technical panel for interview round. The technical person didn't come even after 1.5 hour. Receptionist claims that the panel is busy. Then it was a lunch time, asked to wait for another 1.5 hour. Looking at these unprofessional behavior of HR, I left the venue without attending the interview.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me, "Who has scheduled your interview?" They were unaware of the interview schedule shared by the consultant agency.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard in August 2015.

Interview

One telephonic, 1 f2f technical and 2 managerial rounds
    After these rounds I got call saying the position has been closed internally and we considering your profile for another process for that the interview process will start again. Worst process ever. No internal communications as such. Happened twice.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Apart of technical questions be prepared for aptitude questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Train A
      70 km/h
      9.30 AM

Train B
      50 km/h
      10.00 AM

Total Distance between Pole A and Pole B is 1000 kms
      When both trains will clash with eachother ?   2 Answers
    • Write a program to find prime numbers between 1 to 100000.

primes = []