SunPower Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

Over six weeks elapsed between initial submission of my online application and contact from a recruiter. Once the recruiter was actively engaged, the process moved slowly but consistently. Everyone was polite and helpful throughout the process.

The first step was a phone screening by the recruiter. This was a relatively short (less than 30 minute) and very friendly conversation. A week passed and I was given a schedule of five additional phone interviews. These were scheduled for 45 minutes each over a period of two days. I made it a point to keep them on schedule although one did choose to go longer.

After the phone interviews were completed and another week passed, I was invited to give a presentation and given prep questions (see below). Apparently three finalists were invited to give presentations.

Interview Questions

• The final step was a one hour presentation to a group of future team members and stakeholders - including some of the same people I previously interviewed with by phone. The initial topic was:

"Given the trends and evolution in digital marketing, what CRM capabilities should SunPower consider deploying in order to be best positioned to efficiently acquire customers in this fast-growing market?"

Additional topics were added to include: how to set vision and strategy for the team, approach for working with other departments, and defining a plan for the first 90 days.
    Answer Question