SunTrust Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 Team Leads and the Regional President. Each team lead had a different area of review that they wanted to ask me. I ended up in the SunTrust Tower downtown Orlando with the Regional President and we discussed my goals with the company and how I would be able to to contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• What methods do you plan to use to make your goals? How would you know if a business client is a good candidate for a business loan. How did you determine that? Tell me how you would spread numbers for a loan to determine that a client is able to afford a loan..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Some technical questions during the interview but primarily situational. They use a formal process of canned questions on the phone interview and use a more human approach in person. The team I interviewed with had a long history of working at SunTrust.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had room to negotiate but put on a very strong front to take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Baltimore, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was three rounds. 1st round was a phone interview, 2nd was an interview with the Team Leader, and final interview was with the District Manager. Asked behavioral type questions with some role play involved. Interviews were pretty casual with little pressure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate.