SunTrust IT Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was formal and was in a two part group panel setting. The interviewers asked questions in regards to the position, ability to work in team, and background experiences. They asked behavioral type questions regarding a certain scenario. Within the hiring process you are required to have a drug test and fingerprints taken.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked in a group setting and had to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

IT Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Started with an initial interview involving a director which was followed by a panel interview with 3 staff. The staff will quiz you with questions in regards to your knowledge and understanding of IT audit, so be alert. The director was very laid back and for the most part just listened to my explanations and responded with commentary afterwards.

Interview Questions

• They proposed a situation where I was to test the integrity of an automated control and inquired as to which approach I would use to as well as which procedures I would perform.   Answer Question