SunTrust Credit Analyst: Asset Based Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.6

453 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SunTrust in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through resume drop on Career Services website. Quick 15 min phone screening with one person. Very basic questions with elevator pitch, Why Suntrust/Why ATL, how do you value a company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SunTrust (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with a VP during a MBA conference. The VP was unpleasant, called me "disheveled", tore apart my resume and mocked my university. I ripped up his card after meeting him. He didn't even ask about my work experience . It was a horrible experience. Weeks after the interview, HR reached and said that the VP enjoyed our interview. I was shocked. I ended up emailing him to be polite. Yesterday I got my rejection letter. The VP was a horrible, nasty, passive aggressive person who lacks breeding. I am fortunate that I have received other opportunities and have connected with other IB/PE folks with class. Suntrust do better!

Interview Questions

• Nothing, he just berated me in the guise of "metorship"   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Lorton, VA).

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter who asked me about my previous banking experience, pay and expectation going forward. Then based on that I was scheduled to do an in person interview with the branch manager and the lead teller.

Teller Interview

Interview

Applied online: resume, cover letter, competency/personality questions. Contacted via phone by HR for pre-interview questions, was recommended, scheduled in-person interview. Met with branch manager, conversed about past experience and basic role questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable recommending services, referring clients, and meeting quotas?   Answer Question

Agile Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

one interview conducted with the intent of not hiring anyone into the role until a manager was hired. The process was not clear given the length it took to hire a manager for the role.

Interview Questions

• working in a team model with 3 daily check-in on work status   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Mount Pleasant, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview twice. Dind't make the in person interview due to conflict of scheduling of my current job, I was filling in for a coworker for a emergency they had

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be good for this job?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SunTrust (Lakeland, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied almost 4 weeks ago. Got a phone interview last week on Friday and then face to face interview the following tuesday currently waiting to see if I got the job they said they would inform by the end of the week.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and after a couple weeks, I was contacted by a recruiter via phone to schedule a phone interview. During the interview I was basically asked to reiterate everything on my application (availability, pay expectations, etc). After the phone interview, I was put on a roster for an in-person group interview with 3 area managers for the following week.
    The group interview was very relaxed and the area managers were very friendly. They had us all stand up and introduce ourselves and describe our work experience followed with several questions and role-playing. The group interview took about 1.5-2 hours and we were told that we would hear back within 3 business days.
    An hour after the interview, I actually got a call with an offer for the universal banker position.

Interview Questions

• Tell u about yourself and your work experience.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you had to diffuse a situation with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach Shores, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Daytona Beach Shores, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

After applying, if you qualify an interview will be scheduled with the local branch from HR. If you are accepting then you interview with the regional branch manager. When I walked in I was not acknowledged by anyone. The bank manager walked around doing random things before even coming to me. As soon as I walked in the vibes were bad and employees were whispering and I assumed it was about me because there were no clients/customers in at the time. Worst interview I have had in my life.

Financial Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter and she set up interview with area manager. Manager was a few minutes late but was friendly and gave feedback on how my experience could add to my success for position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How do engage your team? How many people have u supervised?   Answer Question