SunTrust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Enterprise Information Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SunTrust (Athens, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university job portal and had an on-campus interview. Three interviewers took turns asking me questions, which was intimidating, at first. However, as the interview went on, I found that all of my interviewers were friendly and pleasant. They even emailed me once I received an offer from the company to tell me how pleased they were/offer their assistance if I had any questions. One of the best interview experiences I have ever had.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Had two separate phone interviews on the same day both with associates. Both were mainly behavioral questions with only one or two technical questions. Overall not to difficult and the interviews were very polite but just did not fit the frims culture

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Shortly after submitting app online a email was received for a phone screening. At the end of screening I was then advised, I would be contacted within a few days to schedule a face to face.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the talent acquisition team on the immediately after i applied online for the job. Then was scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty smooth and the manager was very encouraging. Waiting for the face to face interview.The communication back and forth was pretty prompt.

IB Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online after visiting their office in Atlanta with a school society. Fantastic building with great tech and people. Panel interview with one main interviewer and one "scribe". Mostly resume and fit questions, coupled with market and deal discussion based on past experiences and what you tell them. Very nice people and very relaxed interview process.

SunTrust EIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website in the middle of September. I received an email from my college career website about being selected for an interview. My interview was during mid-October at my college career center. There were three interviewers and although this was initially intimidating, they were all really nice. It was overall, a really good experience. I got an offer 3 days after my interview!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were had to be a leader and persuade others to see how your solution was the best.   Answer Question
    • What makes you stand apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Why Suntrust?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about some obstacle you've overcame, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Wholesale Development Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

first, online application, then on campus interview (1-1), behavioral style questions, finally, super day at the Atlanta office, two separate interviews. mostly behavioral, a few technical questions
    found out about final round the same day as my on campus interview. and found out the same evening of my offer

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this program?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. First round interview involved two 30 minute phone calls with a VP and the head recruiter. One was technical the other behavioral, very laid back interviewers were nice. Be prepared to answer why IB, why you want to work in Atlanta, and why you want to join STRH specifically.

Interview Questions

• Run me through how $10 in depreciation affects the financial statements.
      Which is more expensive debt or equity.
      1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SunTrust (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied, took assessment , email to schedule phone interview , it went well scheduled in person interview , was told will hear back in 1 week, offer was made and accepted . Now doing the rest of hiring process. Was easy and uncomplicated.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in working for Suntrust over other companies?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recommended by a professor, so I emailed the person who would hire me. We set up 3 phone interviews with different people on the team, and over the course of about a month and a half, we had those three phone interviews. They were light and conversational mostly, but there were many questions to judge my abilities. They were very concerned about fit.