SunTrust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Alexandria, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Took about two weeks. Contacted via recruiter for phone interview and then scheduled for an interview with the branch manager. Very unprofessional! The recruiter scheduled me in for an interview but the manager didn't even show up for it...I wait for half an hour and eventually end up interviewing with the assistant manager on duty. The guy has no clue what he's doing so we are basically just talking for 45 minutes about random stuff and there are two more people waiting for an interview behind me and the branch manager isn't even coming in for the day. Basically wasted my time and then tells me that we will all have to reschedule an interview with the branch manager as he has no authority. then a week and a half later after several attempts at contacting the recruiter, they tell me that they are moving on with someone else. No opportunity to even meet the branch manager. Kind of happy though seeing as how the lady never even showed up to interview people that one day. Pretty unprofessional company.

EIS Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

An interview through the school with 2 people and basic behavioral questions. Applied through the school, waited to be selected for an interview, was selected and chose a date, received an interview, said they'll get back to me in 10 business days but it was longer, waited 2 weeks until final screening and results were posted.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone, Team Interview & VP Interview

Speak clearly and confidently. They chose you for a reason so be confident and positive about this achievement! You should be prepared to give specific examples of your personal experience with how you’ve handled these responsibilities. If it is something you were exposed to but didn’t have direct hands on experience with, do not hesitate to explain in what capacity you used it. We often get feedback from managers that candidates talk more about what the project was, not what their specific role was and how they personally made an impact. It would be great to talk about your experience with AML and how you specifically have driven a project and in what capacity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after she had found my resume on a job site. I had a brief phone interview with her then I was contacted by a different recruiter who was the one who helped me schedule and set up my interview. Everyone was so nice and the 2nd recruiter even called me right before my interview to make sure I didn't have any questions and make sure everything was okay.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied for the EIS summer internship program. They scheduled an in person interview on campus (Georgia Tech). Spent an hour talking to two senior members. Most of the time was spent discussing my resume and what I felt was the most important parts of it. They then spent some time explaining what the position was that I was applying for and gauging my interest level.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

There was two rounds of interview only. Both were telephonic interviews, one with technical team panel and other one with Enterprise Architect. Got the same day offer after second round.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

it was not hard to get in, questions very basic to customer service. Asked about related experience given. It was a phone interview then a manager interview all this after applying online. Beforehand also an assessment online.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

applied online.
    Got an interview call after 2 weeks of applying
    the interview process was simple. the recruiter contacted me to set up the time and date.
    had 10 mins conversation on what i should be expecting in the interview
    opportunity to ask any questions

Interview Questions

• basic questions on what projects I have worked on
      Procedures that were used in SAS for the projects
      opportunity to ask questions
      excel proficiency   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunTrust in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. About 3 month later I received a call. What was funny is that my application did not even go through. So the HR had me fill out another application and gave me the interview. Went easy and even the HR was shocked that my resume did not even go through. That tells me that the system is rigged. So I got the interview and it was wonderful. The person who gave me the interview was the one who I had asked about a job. She told me to send her my resume. I am still waiting on results. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WORK AT SUNTRUST GO TO A BRANCH OR BRANCHES AND TALK TO SOMEONE. SUNTRUST IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE. IT IS ABOUT WHO YOU MEET. ALWAYS TALK TO VICE PRESIDENT AND HR. I am still waiting on results

PT Teller III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was three interviews long. I did two over the phone interviews with the recruiting agents(they asked the same questions) and one with the branch manager. The interview process took two weeks and the feedback from my interview took about three weeks. Overall, the interview experience was easy but nerve wracking because of the long wait time before they contacted me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to suggest a new product to a customer   Answer Question