SunTrust Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter and she set up interview with area manager. Manager was a few minutes late but was friendly and gave feedback on how my experience could add to my success for position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How do engage your team? How many people have u supervised?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very laid back and lots of important information. Be prepared to know and feel comfortable selling products and actually closing deals for a large market area with a lot of competition

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Moved very quickly form Interview to offer. Follow up was prompt and honest feedback was given. the interview was with a one on one with the Area Manager and a phone interview with the exec VP from Chatt.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question that seemed difficult.   Answer Question

Teller 1-3 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Submit application online with or without resume and then a recruiter will call and set up or do a phone interview before then setting a time and day for you to do your in-person interview after the in-person interview comes a drug test, background check, and then finally a phone interview with the area/district manager and then an offer call/e-mail.

Specialty Loan Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online through their website. I received a call from a representative of SunTrust. She told me i didn't quite qualify for the position i applied for, but she advised me to apply for a different position. I filled out another application, and had to print, scan, and email some documents back to the representative, as well as take a drug test. After that was completed i did a face to face interview with both my future manager and coach. The very same day the recruiter i worked with initially called and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation at work you've experienced in the past, and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Loan Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very basic, if you have customer service experience you will get the job. The interview process just require you to listen, and relate your work experience in a start to finish detail story. The jobs are not complex, sense they can teach anyone to answer the calls.

FInancial Services Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

First was a phone interview with a few basic questions just to qualify you and make sure you are worth the time to interview. Second was an interview with the branch manager that consisted of your basic interview questions straight off a interview check list they print off. Third was an interview with the area manager. This one was more of a meet and greet to make sure of the BM's selection, and to talk salary expectations to make sure you are all on the same page. Then came the offer followed by a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in the past where you had to handled an angry customer, and how did you help them leave satisfied and even turn it into a sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a range that I would like to be in, and they will tell you if you all are in the same ballpark. They will place your salary on your low end of the range but with bonus it can be more of where you want.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Offered job after two phone and one f2f.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Specialist Level I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was unprepared and late for scheduled appointment. The interview lasted no more than 30 minutes since the interviewer did not want to engage in conversation in general. This compnay is a churn and burn organization for employees. If you are looking for a career and not a job, don't interview at Sun Trust.

Interview Questions

• What was your best achievement in life so far whether it was business or personal?   Answer Question

Branch Manager/Bank Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunTrust (Smyrna, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

Internal promotion...I expressed interest / applied for the position / offered position within a couple of days after interview

Negotiation

Not very satisfied with outcome, but did not want to pass up the opportunity
    Always ask for more than initially offered