SunTrust Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.7

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and the Teller Coordinator, both who were very kind. They both took turns asking me a series of questions. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current employer to work for Suntrust.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Beltsville, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

The process of actually being able to sit down in front of someone was long, but I think that was because my situation was a unique one. I interviewed with the area manager and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview was based around role playing to ensure you were able to keep and flow through a conversation. The one question that was asked, was how would you add value to our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Mount Pleasant, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview twice. Dind't make the in person interview due to conflict of scheduling of my current job, I was filling in for a coworker for a emergency they had

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be good for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Long and extremly ineffecient with the 3rd-party recruiters. The communication was very poor and the recruitwer had no interest, but filling a spot without considering my feelings about locations. SunTrust really does make a bad first impression with this process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter would call and ask general questions, such as what did you do in your previous employment, why did you leave previous employment, etc. I had 2 branch managers interview me: one looked like he was too tired and kept yanwing; the other kept using the computer as she asked questions. It's been over 2 weeks since I've interviewed and not a peep; not even an update on their website about the job status. I wish companies would be more efficient in letting potential employees know about where they stand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very laid back and lots of important information. Be prepared to know and feel comfortable selling products and actually closing deals for a large market area with a lot of competition

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Very long process but very professional and helpful.The recruiting team was very detailed and each manager that I interviewed with were pleasant. I also really appreciated the opportunity to show my experience by interacting with the customers and employees at each location.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great candidate for this position?
      Give a time that you had to go above and beyond?
      Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SunTrust (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone from recruiter to ask preliminary questions and depth of interest for position, then face to face interview with branch manager, then face to face interview at branch with upper management

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strenghts and one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone call with HR, back and forth about pay. Than in person interview with Branch Manager. After that Job offer by area manager. After that get ready for sales sales sales.

Interview Questions

• Questions about customer service experience and "what would you do if" questions   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Applied for this position at the end of May and got a call back 3 weeks ago. Phone interview was general just asked questions about my experience.I was asked to do an In person interview but didn't do it due to scheduling conflicts.

Interview Questions

• Is there any way that I could prove that I had sales experience?   Answer Question