SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Emailed me and then we set up a phone interview, interview was about 30 minutes long, mostly fit questions...was put in touch with an analyst in the group i would be working in and we had a conversation via phone as well..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a task to complete but failed to do so and how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Analyst Interview

Interview

Super Day where I interviewed with several groups in the bank and was asked to rank my top three. Questions were mainly personal with a few technical mixed in. Interviews varied based on interviewer

Interview Questions

• Name the three major financial statments   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Two and a half interview with five different people from departments you would be working with, 30 minutes each. Typical interview questions. Make sure you have good questions prepared that can spark a conversation.