SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was primarily behaviorally based. They had my resume in hand, so I'm assuming that they wanted to check for red flags. I was brought in to interview with three people who were a part of the team I would be working for. Be yourself as you work through this, and you have a good chance at an offer. If you fake it, you'll regret it down the road even if you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe the toughest experience in your life, and describe how did you handled it.   Answer Question

I didn't think it was a great fit, and I had other more exciting opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Emailed me and then we set up a phone interview, interview was about 30 minutes long, mostly fit questions...was put in touch with an analyst in the group i would be working in and we had a conversation via phone as well..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a task to complete but failed to do so and how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Super Day where I interviewed with several groups in the bank and was asked to rank my top three. Questions were mainly personal with a few technical mixed in. Interviews varied based on interviewer

Interview Questions

• Name the three major financial statments   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Two and a half interview with five different people from departments you would be working with, 30 minutes each. Typical interview questions. Make sure you have good questions prepared that can spark a conversation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Roanoke, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was tough and they asked a decent amount of technical questions. The job description was pretty technical and involved a lot of investment management. There were behavioral questions, but the greater proportion of the questions involved mini case-studies and other questions dealing with the stock market. They were only offering two positions and were interviewing around 10-12 other candidates, making it very competitive.

Interview Questions

• What are the top five stocks in the past ten years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied on university job board and recieved an email to schedule a phone interview. This was the first round in the process. If you are able to make it through the phone interviews, they will send you to their HQ in Atlanta, Georgia. It was very quick process and I was able to call back to recieve feedback on the interview.

Library Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.

Interview

Went through the entire process and after (2) interviews talking about the position and what it entailed. Meeting with different people of the staff and sitting in on a session teaching about library access, etc. I was called back to a final interview with the lead officer. I had not heard any mention of salary so I asked what the salary would be and they told me about $40K less than I was making. Now I will have to say that on the online application I stated my current salary. Needless to say the interview and conversation concluded at that very moment and the department head apologized profusely. What a waste of my time and effort... geesh!!!

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.

Interview

STRH recruited through school's career center. Their team held a lot of events on campus which made interviewing pretty straight forward with no surprises. Have a well made model looking at FCF's and EBITDA ratios.

Interview Questions

• Expected: Why do you want to work with debt rather than equity?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

There was only one interview conducted, and it was mostly behavioral questions. There were a couple technicals, but emphasis was clearly on personality fit. Overall, the process was relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• What are the different approaches to valuing a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Went through their diversity program super day. I had five 30 minute interviews with VP - Managing Director levels. 1 technical, 1`behavioral, and 3 culture / company fit rounds. HR reached out to me within 2 business days with an extended offer.