SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Bloomington, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Very Casual, cared about good attitude and willing to work and commitment to the job and offer, brought up my skills and interests from my resume. Maksure to dress business professional and your resume is perfect. Make sure to understand that SunTrust is a Universal bank and so has lots of services from commercial to investment banking. Leveraged Finance develops the most revenue and is the biggest division.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Richmond, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus career site. Offered an interview about a week later. 2 on 1 interview on-campus. Superday follows 2 weeks later. Mostly behavioral first interview; not offered to continue the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

There interview that of both behavioral and technical questions. The interview lasted around 30 -45 minutes and they let me know the next day about the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in January 2015.

Interview

i went through the campus recruiting process. It was pretty easy, mostly behavioral, few technical questions. overall it was very easy and nothing to worry about as far as preperation goes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Standard investment banking interview process. Initial phone interview with a school alumni followed by a super day. Process is early for Suntrust vs other banks so will need to reach out immediately fall semester. Initial screen by phone is key. In person interview is partially about fit and would advise being personable at dinner or drinks.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for investment banking. Why suntrust? Why investment banking? What do you know about investment banking to other typical questions.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in September 2017.

Interview

referred internally, two phone screens (all fit), superday in atlanta a few weeks later. Definitely not an intense interview. With one of the guys I just talked about football.

Interview Questions

• Why Suntrust, what makes a good analyst, a time when you made a difficult decision, why investment banking   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

contacted alum of my alma mater who forwarded on my resume to HR. HR setup a phone screen with me the next week. next round was a super day a few weeks after in Atlanta HQ.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral, basic technicals (how to value company, what's a DCF, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in our school's career center. The was a man and a woman. The guy had more power in the whole process. The guy was looks serious and the women looks approachable. Be careful with your speech. Don't laugh to much or say too much. The interview is mostly experience based without too much technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through a phone screen and 2 phone interviews. Phone screen had technical questions but the 2 phone interviews were fit based. Overall process was simple but could tell interviewers weren't focused on the interview. After the phone interview, there is a super day in Atlanta. Super day consists of dinner the night before then 6 interviews the following day.

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. If pass that you have a super day of 6-9 interviews. Questions are a combination of technical and personality based (i.e. team work, etc). Fairly difficult. Interviewees include both junior and senior staff.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on modeling, industry expertise and teamwork.   Answer Question