SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in our school's career center. The was a man and a woman. The guy had more power in the whole process. The guy was looks serious and the women looks approachable. Be careful with your speech. Don't laugh to much or say too much. The interview is mostly experience based without too much technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through a phone screen and 2 phone interviews. Phone screen had technical questions but the 2 phone interviews were fit based. Overall process was simple but could tell interviewers weren't focused on the interview. After the phone interview, there is a super day in Atlanta. Super day consists of dinner the night before then 6 interviews the following day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

contacted alum of my alma mater who forwarded on my resume to HR. HR setup a phone screen with me the next week. next round was a super day a few weeks after in Atlanta HQ.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral, basic technicals (how to value company, what's a DCF, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and through networking. Two first rounds with VPs and invited to Super Day in Atlanta. Very friendly group. Super Day had one technical round and the rest were fit based.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze a company's credit position? Walk me through a DCF   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Richmond, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus career site. Offered an interview about a week later. 2 on 1 interview on-campus. Superday follows 2 weeks later. Mostly behavioral first interview; not offered to continue the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career website. I heard back a few days later that I had been invited to a first-round interview. The interview was almost entirely behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred through internal connections. I was contacted just a few days later about setting up an interview time. First round phone screening was 2 separate interviews. Almost all behavioral (why banking/Atlanta, what groups, relevant banking skills) with a technical or 2. The senior bankers do not ask many questions. You must be able to hold an intelligent conversation and keep them interested with questions at the end, or else you will be off the phone in 10-15 mins.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about credit risk? How would you assess the creditworthiness of a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

There interview that of both behavioral and technical questions. The interview lasted around 30 -45 minutes and they let me know the next day about the position.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus screening interview, then Superday. Campus screening was purely behavioral-- very similar to most first round interviews. Superday was a series of 6 back to back 30 minute interviews. One interview was technical, but the rest were situational -- tell me about a time you failed, worked on a team, etc.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting through career services job board. Interview was a first round interview on campus. Presumably the second round would be a super day at their office in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, There were only a couple of standard accounting questions for technicals. Not anything you should not have seen before. Everything else was strictly behavioral and fit based.   Answer Question