SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Investment Banking Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Investment Banking Associate Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. If pass that you have a super day of 6-9 interviews. Questions are a combination of technical and personality based (i.e. team work, etc). Fairly difficult. Interviewees include both junior and senior staff.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on modeling, industry expertise and teamwork.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Of the interviews I had around this time, this was the one I messed up the most. The people were friendly enough, but for whatever reason kept me on edge and I did poorly. They emphasize the hours that the applicant will be working, which is a ton. It isn't very technical in the first interview, but I hear it is if invited back to the home office.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, why Investment banking? Why you, over 4.0 harvard grads?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

It was fun. They ask a lot of trick qustion to get insights to your personality. One of the questions i got asked was, ;If you were a kitchen appliance, what would yo be?"

Interview Questions

• If you were a kitchen appliance, what sould you be?   1 Answer

I had an offer with Microsoft to go into consulting.

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in September 2010.

Interview

More technical than I thought. Wasn't very prepared. Be sure to have a brush up on financial statements as well as financial words.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate a company who is asking for a loan?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was pretty straightforward and relaxed. Mixture of behavioral and a few simple technical questions. The technical questions were generally accounting based moreso than finance. They were very relaxed and answered all my questions with lengthy responses even though we were running late.

Interview Questions

• What factors would you look at if you worked for us and you were determining whether to loan money to a company? How would you decide?   Answer Question