SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

2.8

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.

Interview

STRH recruited through school's career center. Their team held a lot of events on campus which made interviewing pretty straight forward with no surprises. Have a well made model looking at FCF's and EBITDA ratios.

Interview Questions

• Expected: Why do you want to work with debt rather than equity?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

There was only one interview conducted, and it was mostly behavioral questions. There were a couple technicals, but emphasis was clearly on personality fit. Overall, the process was relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• What are the different approaches to valuing a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Went through their diversity program super day. I had five 30 minute interviews with VP - Managing Director levels. 1 technical, 1`behavioral, and 3 culture / company fit rounds. HR reached out to me within 2 business days with an extended offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One round, on-campus interview with two members of the team: one analyst, one VP. Interview was extremely easy. They asked about two positions on your resume, and very basic technicals about the job; only one or two.

Interview Questions

• Why SunTrust? Why portfolio management? How would you determine whether or not a company is good lending prospect?   1 Answer