SunTrust Teller Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Teller Coordinator Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

I was contacted by an agency for my phone interview. They were very polite and praised all of my answers. She then called me back for an in person interview at the branch. The manager was very polite. Much of the interview felt like just a normal conversation. Asked basic banking and sales questions.

Interview Questions

• Who was your least favorite and most favorite manager and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Teller Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

the interview was long. the interview took over an hour. he asked similar questions with different verbiage. it was with the branch manager only. I was already an employee just trying to transfer location.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had an irate client and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Macon, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview went well, the 2 managers that interviewed me were great. The questions were the normal. They asked what would I do if I had a problem with a employee. Basically work it out and show respect to them. Listen to their side of complaint and tell them what they did wrong or explain how they could have approached the situation differently.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer comes in irate and upset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Reston, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very laid back...I don't know how other interviews went, but the gentleman I interviewed with was very calm and collected. Standard questions from a set list. A few questions about myself personally.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about retail banking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Chesapeake, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

It took a long time to get a call for an interview about a month from my first phone evaluation. I met with the branch manager, I was 10 minutes early but she still had me wait in the lobby for almost 30 minutes. When we finally did meet she was very talkative and didnt ask me many questions, she wanted to tell me that the job would be a challange because the tellers were "set in thier ways" She was kind though and walked me out.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were when she would ask, "give me an example of a time when you had an irate customer, how did you handle it?" The example questions are frusturating. What if you've never had an irate customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They called me about 3 days after the interview and offered me a postion that would start in 1 month. The pay and benefits were too good to pass up, so there was no negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Interview process was phone interview , then 1 on 1 with 4 hiring managers at 4 locations on different days, 1on1 with vp .

Interview Questions

• Basic Teller Questions pretty much they want to know how well u work as a team.   Answer Question

Teller Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SunTrust in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume online, was called the same day to set up a telephone interview with the area hiring manager for the next day. After the telephone interview, I was scheduled to have a face to face interview with the branch manager of the location I applied at for the next day. I went to the face to face interview dressed business professional, I was asked why I wanted the job I applied for and what I could provide to them if hired (looking for team players and upbeat people in hiring), the interview went very well, the branch manager said I should hear from them something within the next week, but I was called the next day with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the salary that I requested when filling out the online application.