SunTrust Teller II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Teller II Interview Questions

2.3

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

I applied December 28th & received a phone call January 7th from a recruiter asking me some basic questions if I were still interested. I informed him that I was, I received an email with my in person interview date and time. At my interview my the person who was interviewing me was late so another manager stepped in and interview me instead. The interview was fairly easy, I was just asked; Why I wanted to work for Sun Trust, What my exceptions were, and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered what I asked in my interview.

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

The interview was fairly smooth and easy. No hard questions at all. Just your basic interview questions such as, "what would you do in this situation"..."how would you handle this"...then they begin to give you insight on how the company works and how the hours, etc. will be. The interview overall was short, simple, and great.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any problems with a coworker? If so, how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call from a hiring manager and within less than a week I got the job

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunTrust (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

phone interview and then a interview with the branch manager and head teller.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was excited and just took the job.

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. Most questions were geared toward sales experience since it is a sales heavy job.

Interview Questions

• Some interviewers will actually have you role play. In my interview, I was required to pick up on cues from a customers and make a referral (offer a benefit). Be prepared to think on your feet and it wouldn't hurt to know a bit of what SunTrust has to offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave a desired wage during the phone interview and got what I asked for. Know the average wages and know what skills you have that can earn you more.

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Roswell, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and within two weeks, I get an email for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty simple. Next, I got a request for an interview. I interviewed with the manager and teller coordinator. The interview questions were by the book. They had like 4 pages of questions and they took notes on them. Most of the questions were "tell me a time when you had to..." type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. They told me my pay and I accepted the offer.

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust in July 2012.

Interview

The process was very simple. I apply online, they called me, ask with I was interested in the teller position, etc.. Then I had interview with the Branch Manager were I went to work. Simple questions, and al my interviewer made me very comfortable and all questions was about my experience as a teller and what I would do in different situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunTrust (Miami, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I received an email from a Suntrust recruiter, it was followed up by a phone call.
    After a few days I got a second call instructing me to go to the branch. At the branch I was met by 2 managers who went over my resume.I got a third email telling me that I passed the interview (1) but needed a second interview at their headquarters in Miami.

Interview Questions

A better opportunity came up.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

It wa short and sweet. I applied for the job online. I got a call for an interview about 2-3 weeks later. I interviewed and I got a call from the recruiter the next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have negotiated my initial pay, but I did not.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunTrust (Richmond, VA) in August 2008.

Interview

The humans resource manager who contacted me initiated the process. She was a very friendly and lovely lady and helped me throughout the whole process. She answered my questions as a person and not as an employee. This was after the fact that I had been offered the job of course. When they first contact you they seem very strict and hardened. Once of course I got to the interview I was greeted by a woman who then seated me for about 10 minutes. She then called me in and a branch manager along with herself sat down and talked to me for about 40 minutes. Most of the questions were related with previous job experience and various situations within the matter. As I left I asked many questions which they explained well. The next morning I received a call and they had loved me.

Good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging decision you had to make at your last job.   Answer Question