SunTrust Teller Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTrust Teller Lead Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter for an interview, interviewed with manager from a different branch, got a phone call from the same recruiter to talk about compensation and then accepted job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Anonymous Employee in Newberry, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Newberry, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

My credentials were far more than adequate for the position, and I was recruited by a friend who felt overwhelmed in her new role as Manager at a SunTrust branch. I am geographically challenged in that I have young children and time sharing issues which mean I am only open to positions in my town. So I agreed to accept this position. I was asked to submit to an online interview/screening process which I did pass, and then had a single in-person interview at the branch.

Interview Questions

• The questions were a lot about customer service, and how committed I would be to help my customers. I was already in a profession that demands a high level of ethics and loyalty to customers. So I felt more than reasonably confident I could handle this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTrust (Raleigh, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter and the branch manager. They are very interested in sales experience and customer service as they should be. Very friendly and the benefits and salary is very competitive. Very enticing. Very excited to accept the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me their best offer right off the bat and asked me if I needed a day or two to decide whether I would take it or not.