Sunbelt Beverage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunbelt Beverage Interview Questions

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Beverage (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Interview with HR and hiring managers. Once at the Baltimore site and once at the local site. Then weeks waiting for them to get back to me to tell me when I would start.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions such as "Tell me about a time when something didn't go your way. What did you do?" Be prepared to talk about negative experiences and how you handled them.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Developer/SAP HANA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Beverage (Linthicum, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Not a professional place to work. I applied through career website and a recruiter approached me to schedule an interview. Initially i was interviewed over the phone and one week later i was called for an in person interview. I was interviewed by 4 team members for 2 hours and it went well. Majority of questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• 1) How does your team describe you?
      2) How do you describe yourself?
      3) How do you handle pressurized situations? give an example
      4) Describe a situation where you had to face challenges at work
      Answer Question

I was offered the position but i did not accept it. Nobody every discussed about the pay range for this position (before coming for in person interview), I was asked to take care of flight/car rental expenses and was told that they would reimburse the travel expenses upon showing the receipts. Later when they called in to offer the position, i said that the pay they were willing to offer is too low for my experience. The HR was under the impression that the recruiter had already discussed about the pay range in very first call and i had visited their company willing to accept their low pay rate(i am surprised to know that there is no proper communication within the team). They were not ready to negotiate for a dollar more, so i had to decline the offer. When asked for the travel expense reimbursement, they said they would forward the receipts to their finance dept and get them reimbursed. Its been more than 2months, i made numerous calls to the concerned persons and left unlimited emails to get the travel expenses reimbursed and there is not even a single response from them. Its very cheap of a company to behave in such an unprofessional way. This is not about the money i should be getting but the ethics of a company.

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sunbelt Beverage (Greenville, SC) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for interview. Went through two 1:1 interviews but did not get an offer. The position was offered to another candidate with industry experience (I was switching industries). I kept in touch with on of the Hiring Managers and he contacted me when another position became open a few months later. After one more 1:1 interview, I received a verbal offer that day and a formal off er the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to dissolve a negative situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations available, as this is a 100% commission job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunbelt Beverage in February 2009.

Interview

Be prepared to answer questions that are relevant to the job description that you're applying for. Searching the internet for canned answers will work because the folks interviewing typically won't have strong technical backgrounds, so giving a correct answer won't necessarily be what they can gauge you on if they can't find it online. Be yourself and make the process conversational. They will judge your character to see if you will fit into their environment over your technical abilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • For technical positions: How do you delete an extremely large number of records from a table.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make certain that you fully understand the terms of any potential bonuses offered in addition to the salary