Suncor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Suncor

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 317 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

Online Hirevue Screening and then interview with manager, asked many behavioral questions along with experience working with specific electrical equipment. Also emphasis on demonstrating that you have a strong sense of a culture of safety.

Interview Questions
  • What are your favorite courses?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

Very straight forward and clear. Recruiters are very friendly and informative. The first part of the process in a video interview. I recommend taking advantage of the practice questions so that you ensure your sound is good and you are aware of your voice and facial expressions. After the recruiter will call with a proposed date for an in person interview. Which in my experience was conducted by two people (the recruiter and manager for the position)

Interview Questions
  • Safety! Very important to have an excellent and honest answer to Safety
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

45 minute in person interview after an online questionnaire. The interview had both the manager of the project and an HR representative present. Overall it was pretty relaxed and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Suncor
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

its a standard interview with multiple phases. Mine had 3 parts, one with the standard HR stuff , one was technical and the last was with the direct manager for that role.

Interview Questions
Suncor
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

Video interview and then an in person interview. Questions are your typical behavioural and situational ones. Overall experience in the actual program was very bad. Interviewers make it seem like a great company and offer high salaries, but don’t fall for it

Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

First round is a one-way video interview with general questions about you, why you're interested, etc. Second round is usually with the hiring manager + specific to the role and your engineering program.

Interview Questions
Suncor
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncor (Denver, CO) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interesting interview process. First interview was a video screening to see if you get a live second interview. Second interview was done through Microsoft teams. Contact information provide by Suncor was confusing and folks who did the interview did not provide contact info.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a safety issue I encountered and what did I do resolve?
Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Suncor (Fort McMurray, AB) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process had several steps. Step one requires you to complete a personality test. Step two is a Hirevue "record yourself" interview. Finally, step three is a live video interview with an HR representative and two engineers.

Interview Questions
  • Run us through your resume and tell us about your experiences
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

Video call and recorded questions with HR and sectional manager. Overall a relaxed interview with plenty of questions. The recorded part only had two questions. They allow as many practice tires as youd like to get used to it though

Interview Questions
Suncor
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncor (Canada)

Interview

Applied online through suncor website One round of screening One round of personality test that includes some technical questions related to my major One round of in person interview Interview questions were fairly standard, mostly on behavior and school projects

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 317