Sunera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunera (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Very short phone interview. Asked only basic questions and didn't seem to be the true decision maker, only following a script. The interview lasted less than ten minutes.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sunera (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

At first, the interview processed seemed normal. Long story short, I went through a rigorous fourteen step interview process for a sales position. What I experienced throughout the hiring process, would only occur in a movie. After devoting my time and speaking with the practice leaders, I was given a verbal offer to only find out a few days later, an offer would no longer be extended. I declined my other offers and lost all of the other opportunities. I was invited to an event and introduced as an employee transitioning into the company. After speaking with the CEO, I was never told why this occurred. To add, many of my interviews and calls were missed by Sunera without any notification. These folks have yet to fill this role, which has been listed since early July 2016. By far the most unprofessional company that I've witnessed in my thirteen years of professional experience. I strongly urge anyone who is seeking any opportunities at Sunera or Focal Point Data Risks LLC, to be very careful and look elsewhere. My recruiter tried to be transparent with me, but my sales abilities were able to pick up when he wasn't being honest. Lastly, the practice leaders and the CEO are not aligned as a team. The CEO has great views for the future, but the practice leaders (Partners) will not benefit in any capacity if a business development manager is added. I'm sure this is the reason why there hasn't been anyone in this role. Please be aware!

Interview Questions

• What local contacts do you have that you can share with us?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunera (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very confusing. I spoke by phone with the hiring manager (2:15 hours, Saturday) and the CEO (30 minutes, which gave the impression he was checking his cell phone during the call, once he asked me the same question 3 times). But for the face to face meeting (45 minutes) only one of the 3 people that I was supposed to meet showed up. And the executive I spoke to had no idea about he position. When I asked if I was a fit, he said the decision was up to the other executives that didn't show up. Last week, I was informed by the recruiter I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

Met 1 on 1 with management - how many people you meet with depends on the day you go; it can be as little as 2 managers to up to 8 managers that you interview with - time is approx. 15 to 30 minutes with each manager. Be prepared for anything.

Mostly, we discussed my background IT knowledge, past experiences, and my goals. They also asked about the industry, just to make sure I had done my background research on the company. Some personal questions were asked, like what my hobbies were.

Privacy Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunera (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with an inhouse recruiter first on the phone. Then in second interview, spoke with with members of the job team. The recruiter stayed in contact with me throughout the process, and addressed any questions I had.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunera (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Started with a phone screen and then a 1:1 interview with 3 different people. It didn't feel like an interrogation but an open dialogue about myself, the company, and the role. I feel that it allowed both sides to see if it truly would be a good fit, not only by skill set but culturally and personality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunera (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was referred to a manager by my professor and we had lunch. I was then invited to the office for a second interview and met with a senior manager, manager, and a senior on the team. Got hired almost immediately. It was nice that they had me meet with multiple levels of people at the company.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunera (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a phone screen and then a 1 on 1 interview was set up with the hiring manager. The onsite interview process was 1 on 1 and took less than an hour. The interview went over basic IT troubleshooting skills but leaned towards communication skills, cultural fit, and adaptability in a decentralized technology environment. The show of enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to understand and take on technical challenges within a corporate IT environment, seemed to be key factors in being extended an offer for this role.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunera (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Over the phone with recruiter then over the phone with management, and last, in person with nearly everyone in the office. Very lengthy process. General questions were asked. Will likely offer you an internship position to start even if you have experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunera.

Interview

Contacted first by recruiter from corporate office for standard pre-screening. Then told I would go to office for actual interview. Met with quite a few people while at the office, entire process took almost 2 hours. Kept offering me water. Very friendly environment. Asked me a lot of the same questions in each interview, not sure if it was on purpose or not.