Sungard Availability Services Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

You go through data center security gate and give id then walk up to the suite for Sungard AS. You take a seat in conference room and here is where the interview takes place.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about you previous jobs and what did you accomplish there. Then the rest of the questions are about how you showed Sungard AS values at previous jobs. He went through the Sungard AS values and a response on the need to be given.   Answer Question

Network Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

The overall interview process was okay, which began with a phone screen with the HR recruiter. After that, I completed a personality test. The next step was interviewing with the hiring manager and a couple of other people. The final interview was with the VP by phone.

Interview Questions

• I recall them asking me a process-related question, which could have a variety of answers.   Answer Question

Network Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and set up with a phone screen, and then a face-to-face interview. Was interviewed by current members of the team I was on as well as the manager. Interview was mostly technical and focused on existing skills and in my opinion was also an assessment of my ability to learn new technologies.

Interview Questions

• I was asked technical questions beyond the depth of my knowledge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't know that I could negotiate a salary, I thought everyone made the same amount so I didn't question it.

Director of Consulting Solutions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Recruiter was useless (a SunGard employee). His opening question was how much do you make and basically trying to lower salary expectations from the start (by 35% no less!). Hiring manager was good but no follow up after they asked me to call them (which I did when asked) was non existent

Interview Questions

• Don't you feel like this would be a waste of your time (e.g. not leverage all of your skill sets)?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Houston, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

The interviewer was the manager recruiting for the role. 1 Interview. Boring Overview.
    Questions & Answers. Not much of the Skills test.

Interview Questions

• What would be your response to customer's changing business requirements ?   2 Answers

Job desrci