Sungevity Design and Engineering Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sungevity

2.5

Design and Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sungevity (Oakland, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with a recruiter that consisted of the usual questions. She told me she would set me up with a Skype interview with the hiring managers the next week. Two weeks later I interviewed with them. It went fairly well. They asked a lot of questions about my knowledge of specific technical subjects. They really wanted someone who knew the electrical code. I didn't. They said they would get back to me in a week. They didn't. I reached out to them. They said the position closed but steered me toward another position. I have an interview for that one coming up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sungevity

Design and Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sungevity (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

The interview was done over skype. It was through HR and I was asked about my previous internship experience as well as other questions such as pay rate, and if I was willing to relocate. In the end I was rejected the job offer due to having no experience in the solar design field.

Interview Questions