Sungevity Field Engagement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sungevity

2.5

Field Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sungevity (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter and was invited for a Skype interview with the manager. The Skype interview consisted of standard sales interview questions , questions about my previous work experiences, and how to sell to a homeowner solar panels. I then was invited for an in-person interview which included going door to door in the neighborhood selling solar panels. I received a verbal offer and would only get a written over after I had accepted. I had let the manager know I would need a day to think about the offer. The manager informed me if I decided to accept I should inform the recruiter. Still unsure, I had communicated with the recruiter I would need more time to think and would call him Monday to decide. On Monday I excitedly called the recruiter to accept the verbal offer. Long store short the manager and recruiter were NOT on the same page and my offer was expired and the position was filled. Since I did not accept on Friday the manager decided to hire another candidate. My advice is for the manager and recruiter to be on the same page. At one point during my conversation with the recruiter he had told me that I did not receive a verbal offer and that the manager gave me a potential verbal offer. ( That was the worse feeling and then I began to question if I made it up in my head) An hour later the recruiter told me that I had indeed received an offer but it was filled because I did not accept on Friday. Overall this was worst interview experience ( please keep in mind I am a recruiter so I am trying to be understanding). After this interview process I will not want to work for the company or recommend anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sungevity

Field Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungevity (Worcester, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and informative.

I first spoke on the phone with one of the East Coast recruiters, a very nice lady, and she explained the position in detail and the company's expectations. I was then put in touch with the Field Manager in my area.

The Field Manager and I first spoke on Skype, then met up in the field and knocked on doors to give me an idea of what exactly the position required. This was very helpful. After our day out in the field, he asked me, "So you think you can do this?" In which I responded, "Absolutely, I can get started right away." I was offered the position at that moment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Tell me about your resume?

Why do you think you're a good fit for this positon?   1 Answer