Sungevity IT Helpdesk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sungevity

1 Interview Review

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungevity (Oakland, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I had to be especially persistent to even get my foot in the door by contacting the company by phone directly as so many applicants had applied and the window for applying closed within about a few days. Went through 3 separate phases of interviews with different personnel which took about a 3-4 hours. Depending on who was interviewing me, I was either asked more technical questions or they were trying to assess whether I fit in culturally with the company and my potential future peers and manager. Neither was particularly difficult except that I hadn't been in an interview in quite some time so I was a little bit rusty which probably led to the end result which is I didn't get hired which was OK.

However, what irked me what they didn't even bother to notify me which was really upsetting. A simple email saying they had moved on would have been proper etiquette and would have allowed me cloture, but instead not receiving any further notification after several attempts, I was left to feel awkward and unsettled. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Telecom: Describe a T1 Trunk line
    Imaging: Describe the process of managing a desktop image and what you used
    Describe the boot process of a Windows machine   Answer Question