Sungevity Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sungevity

1 Interview Review

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sungevity (Oakland, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

20 minute phone screen. Interviewer was 45 minutes late to the screening, but I waited patiently. Interviewer didn't even apologize but asked if I wanted to reschedule which obviously I went ahead with the interview. Maybe a test, i dont know. Definitely a scripted interview, loaded questions about my bio and what do i know about solar..bla bla. I proceeded to answer the question with alot of thought and from the heart, just trying to be myself and expecting follow up questions from the interviewer but it was like talking to a wall. No rapport at all, cold and dry. Guess my interviewer woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day.

Its a real shame because for a company that prides itself in customer service and being green, and all that excitement., BUT my interviewer was straight business. Just going through the motions.

Asked for the close, or "what are the next steps?" And the interviewer asked for my schedule for an in-person interview. (which lead me to believe I was passed through to round #2) However, a few days after later they contacted my recruiter and told me they passed with no explanation. Weird.

Interview Questions

• The role play. Pretend that I am calling in for the first time.   1 Answer