Sungevity Lead Generator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sungevity Lead Generator Interview Questions

Interviews at Sungevity

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungevity (Middletown, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied via indeed back in January for a position in Middletown NY. I was contacted the next by a man who was very professional as he asked me a few questions and told me about Sungevity. I was excited but this was the last time I was about this company. The man I spoke with setup me up with a video interview with a woman who off the bat was arrogant and rude. I had trouble setting up my video and she helped (Making me feel foolish about not knowing the program). After the video interview I was asked to take an I.Q test which I did very well on and was told that I needed to meet with manager. The time supplied to meet with the manager did not work for me as it was my daughters and mother birthday which I explained to this woman. I attempted to call and email the woman to reschedule several times over the next month only to be ignored. I then called the original gentlemen I spoke with who was apologetic and told me he would have his colleague get in touch with me. 2 weeks went by of me calling and emailing this woman only to get no response. I heard nothing so today March 1st I called the gentlemen again who assured me it would be resolved he would see to it that I would get the response I deserve. I have experience in solar lead generation from 2 companies and I was excited to start a career with a company I heard so many good things about. I guess not everything you read is true. I think I deserve a response!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sungevity

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sungevity (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

You get first interview through the phone. Hiring person tests your sales experience and tells you all about the job and pay. Then the supervisor and regional manager are all through video. The initial training is one on one.

Interview Questions