Sungevity Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sungevity

3.5

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sungevity (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Great down to earth friendly staff. Everyone was very nice and sincere. Awesome group of people. I would recommend anyone looking for a great place to work to try out Sungevity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sungevity

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sungevity (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Sent resume online and was contacted by the HR Manager for a phone interview the next week. Phone interview was about 30 min and covered everything but the job duties, when asked what the "key attributes" they where looking for she listed verbatim the qualifications on the job posting?? Great, so lets talk about how my past work experience, skill sets, and successes make me a good candidate for the next step... Blah, Blah.. She indicated they would make a decision in the next week or so and get back to her. I followed up with two emails and still no response to either. It is ok if they choose to move forward with a candidate, but please be professional and respond with a... Thank you, however we have found another candidate.. This type of unprofessional pattern seems to be the new norm these days, I over it.

Interview Questions