Sungevity Solar Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sungevity Solar Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Sungevity

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sungevity (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online by submitting my resume and had a phone interview the following day. The day after that was a video chat interview. The video chat was fairly intimidating, mainly due to the fact that if the stream slowed down, you wouldn't be able to tell how involved the interviewer was. My interview was very fun, we talked about my goals for the future, why I was interested in the solar industry and if I would ever go solar in the future. Overall the process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion about the solar industry? Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sungevity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungevity (Sewell, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview first, then a skype interview. If they like you then you have to go for a training session. After that they decide if they want to hire you or not.

Solar Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sungevity in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. When got telephone interview for 15 minutes by Kesha Taylor. All questions was about company,my an experiences on Sales department, using Ipad and etc. She promise give me answer on Monday because she had many an interview. I haven't heard back anything. I sent an email to her which she was communicated with me before,of course- no answer.I have a joke " she never said which Monday - no month,no year !!!" The company should make that process more responsible because it also culture of company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sungevity (Framingham, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The process I went through involve a phone interview from the California office and a shadowing session with a team lead at a local Lowe's. I got a hire/no hire response in 3 days via email.

Interview Questions

• Interviewing questions are typical to most questions asked in a low level job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sungevity (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. They conducted a 90 minute phone interview which asked me about experiences the interviewer would be relevant.
    I had a bachelor's degree and an internship with a recommendation but I didn't qualify for the job. I suppose it's because I have an employment gap in my resume.
    But if you're just out of high school I guess you can get this job.

Interview Questions

• Spend 5 minutes thinking about something you would like to convince me of and then do your best to convince me why I should be interested?
      Describe one time in your life you were required to face a challenge involving personal communications skills?
      Describe one time in your life you made a mistake?   1 Answer

Solar Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sungevity in December 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume to the local talent specialist and put in my application on their site for the position. She emailed me to set up a phone interview, after the phone interview we set up for a video chat interview via Skype. I was offered a job with them right after the Skype interview. I will be doing training January 2, 2016.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

Challenges you overcame?

Are you okay with people telling you "no?"

There were a lot, and these are the ones that come to mind first.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungevity (West Bridgewater, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

It began with a Skype video interview with the East Coast Lead Talent Specialist, Jessica Wander. Very comfortable interview. She did a great job in seeing if I had the personable skills needed for this position as well as giving me a great sense of what the position consisted of right away. Jessica also provided detailed answers to any questions that I had. I had originally applied for a part-time position but I really needed a full-time and before I could express this to her, she offered one to me! Of course, I delightfully accepted and then she prepped me for the Second interview, over phone call, with the President Jeffery Kelly.

A week later due to unfavorable circumstances I called in 10 minutes late to that phone interview. With the President... of the company I was hoping to build my career with... awesome start. He was obviously not impressed by the first impression that made, and I do have to say, rightfully so. So basically due to the nature of what had transpired before I was able to get to a phone to call him, my nerves were already shot. I bombed on every question he through at me, even stuttering trough an explanation of who I was as a person. I couldn't have done any worst. At that point he had heard enough and politely told me "I am sorry, but I don't think you're a good fit for this position but I do wish you the best of luck with your career search....". My heart dropped which apparently was exactly what I needed because before he could hang up I said, "Now HOLD ON SIR..." sternly. I was then finally able to take control of my focus. I went on to explain that I was perfect for this position and there was no way I was going to give up that easily. I asked him to give me another chance and he suggested that we both take a deep breath and try again. Thanks to him being able to see the potential in me after I was able to bomb so hard and then recover, he scheduled me for a final interview/shadowing in a Lowe's Store with a team Lead. That went smooth as butter thanks to Jessie Seamon's way of figuring out my strengths and weaknesses and knowing weather or not those wrinkles could be ironed out. Finally, I had proved myself and shortly after that I began the onboarding process. Blessed!

Interview Questions

• What make you a fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sungevity (Lowell, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

They give you a skype interview, and possibly an in person follow up. The whole process is simple. Fill out the application online, and one of the talent acquisition staff WILL get in touch with you. Be genuine, be sincere, and be positive. It is a fantastic place to work. Once you get talking with one of the staff, youll quickly want the job more than you did when you applied for it! They are that friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here? What drives you? A situation where someone didnt share the same views as you? A time you had to overcome a difficult obstacle and how?   1 Answer