Sungevity Technical Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sungevity Technical Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sungevity

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungevity (Oakland, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Sungevity hires really well - they look to ensure that you have the necessary (transferable) skills, have a passion for solar and for helping people and that culturally you'd make a good fit.

I didn't get the feeling they were trying to ask me any "gotcha" questions, rather, they genuinely wanted to hear about my experience, background, interest and motivations.

Interview Questions

• Describe, step-by-step, some action in a detailed fashion.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sungevity

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungevity (Oakland, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone screening to understand background and basic qualifications. Came in for an interview which lasted about 45 minutes. No questions out of the ordinary. Did some customer service based role plays. At the time, I interviewed with the HR hiring director and the VP of sales - the process today has been adjusted (I am not quite sure what it is, though).

Interview Questions

• Plan a vacation based on a set criteria for the customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungevity (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

I went through a phone screening and was asked what I knew about Sungevity. I explained to them my experience and mentioned my interest in the solar industry. We talked a bit about the training process, approximately what base salary was as well as the relative amount I could expect with commission in annual dollars. I have since been asked for a second phone interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe one position I was in that I took the most pride in. It did not have to be a job, just something you enjoyed being involved in and why.   1 Answer

Technical Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sungevity (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

One interview, very short. First they contact me by phone. After a short phone call I had an interview ( 15 minutes) During the interview they asked me already if I could come to them as soon as possible. 1 day later I had a contract and 2 weeks later I started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can't negotiate for this job. 2100-2300 is the basic salary