Sunoco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.4

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunoco (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied online. The process was very quick and I received a response in only 1 day. The interview process went as follows: Phone interviews, Skype, in person interview.

Please note: no aptitude tests were used in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you follow the stock market? Pitch me a stock.

2. What are the most useful commands in excel.

3. What is your favorite concept in mathematics.
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone call that lasted 30-60 minutes. Spoke with another analyst & manager of the division. Very professional. In-depth questioning to examine how much knowledge I had about associated topics (pipelines, refined products, etc.).

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunoco.

Interview

Asked about experiences. Had conversation about resume and asked to speak more in depth about experiences. Asked about courses I had taken, where I see myself in 5 years. Very straightforward, friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunoco.

Interview

Just asked basics tell me about certain work situations. When can you start? How did you hear about us? Why do you want to work for sunoco? It was really easy there's no drug test or background check.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunoco.

Interview

I am pretty disappointed in the interview process I experienced. I applied in November and heard back from a recruiter a few days later, who asked me to complete a questionnaire. I spent quite a good amount of time completeing the questionnaire and sent it back to the recruiter within a day or two. I NEVER heard from this recruiter again! I followed up with him a few times, and from what I gather there were delays in the hiring process/waiting to hear from Sunocos hiring manager. The last thing he told me is that he no longer has information on the position and encouraged me to apply to other positions on Sunoco's website that fit my skill set. That's what I already did! I am pretty disapppointed because I REALLY wanted to work for this company, and was extremely excited when I heard back from them and asked to move forward in the interview procsss. I find it irresponsible to not notify candidates of the status of the position, and assume there was some turmoil between Sunoco and the recruiting company. Regardless, this should not impact candidates and I do not feel that my ability was assessed.

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunoco.

Interview

In person interview, this process was not very long. He conducted a one on one interview asking basic behavioral question. I was not prepared for it but the process was simple and easy. This job was for running a local branch.

Interview Questions

• Why Sunoco?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      How important is customer relations?
      Answer Question

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunoco (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The director was very pleasant and reviewed my experience and skills. We discussed salary range and duties. She will follow up with me next week. She was thorough in her questioning and attitudes and expectations. I would enjoy working for SUNOCO.

Interview Questions

• Inquiring about experience with certain software they will be implementing. We shared similar philosophies.   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunoco (Wayne, PA).

Interview

The interview process was very brief, employers new what they wanted. Because my resume was submitted almost a year prior to this interview I had no knowledge of this particular store hiring. I received a phone call based off my resume and was hired in the spot. Interviewing manager basically needed employees that were reliable asap.

Interview Questions

Interview

the interview was very simple. I walked in and they asked me if I had previous experience, and I did, then I trained for a few days and was hired instantly.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunoco (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Their field team made an appointment for Friday at 9 AM. We had discussed my availability and the appointment was predicated on the fact that I had to be in Oak Ridge that afternoon. I then received an email the next afternoon that listed the appointment for 5 PM that Friday. I communicated the problems with the new appointment and the fact that the field team had set the appointment. I was flatly told "take it or leave it, we really don't care about your problems".

Interview Questions

• What time would be best for an interview   1 Answer