Sunoco Interview Questions in Lester, PA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunoco (Lester, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview. I was asked about my past experiences. Mostly finance experience needed. Excel is a must. I was called in for a one time interview for about 30 mins and got the offer after 2 week or so.

Retail Marketing Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunoco (Lester, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through school system and it took 2 weeks to process. There was no technical questions. All are based on behavioral questions. They valued who possesses great Excel skill. All the work there are involved in using Excel. You will see your technical skill improved a lot.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunoco (Lester, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial job application submission, and then they'll call you for an interview. HR sets everything up and for the summer interns they may have 1-2 supervisors and and HR person present for the interview. Then, a series of STAR (behavioral) questions -- usually from HR, and technical (specialty) questions from the supervisors. Everyone is very polite at Sunoco. To get the job, expect a callback immediately the next day and you'll go through a series of paperwork faxing and a physical/drug test for final confirmation.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure you get everything done? What is your method of organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't choose to negotiate, it was my go-to and best offer.