Sunoco Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunoco Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2016

2.4

Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics.

Interview

Easy interview, friendly people, nice environment, had two interviews., asked many questions, but people were so nice and friendly. Easy interview, friendly people, nice environment, had two interviews., asked many questions, but people were so nice and friendly

Pipeline Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Reading, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a screening call with HR to better determine my background. From here I was invited to interview the department manager and a senior engineer. The interview lasted about an hour. There was some technical questions, but I was interviewing for engineering role from a position of management. Many of the questions focused on my experience, ability to work with others, ability to manage projects, and attitude to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused mainly on handling the pace and workload.   1 Answer

Pipeline Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Newtown Square, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying, I heard from HR after about 2 weeks and was screened for a half hour to see if I would be a good fit for the position. Within an hour or two after the phone screening, I was offered an in person interview. I wound up being the last one for the day, so I am not sure if the panel (3 employees) who interviewed me were tired or just uninterested - which definitely did not help when I was already incredibly nervous. They read questions from packets and wrote down my responses; many technical questions were asked that were not in the description of the job itself online, and I probably could have been better prepared. I was told by HR that I would hear back within 2-3 weeks whether or not I had an offer, but I never heard anything at all.

Interview Questions

• They read from a packet of over 30+ questions; none were too memorable. Many technical and others were behavioral.   Answer Question

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

Panel Interview with current managers and senior managers. There was one interview, with very generic questions you could answer with common sense. Questions ranged from knowledge about Sunoco to knowledge about basic accounting practices. Finally there was time to ask the panel questions, but the answers received were very scripted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to present an unfavorable opinion   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The were up front and very open. Easy going interview. I had one week from being contacted by the recruiter and the actual interview. The interview was about an hour long and they were prompt and on time. Had a great tour of the facility afterwards.

Interview Questions

• A time i struggled in communication.   1 Answer

Senior Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers on a Friday afternoon. They asked questions about my abilities and explained what was expected from me to support this position. Wanted to make sure that I was comfortable supporting a large department. Was told that this position demanded that the person be efficient and dependable.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did I have
      What kind of computer software was I familiar
      What level of management have I supported
      1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Hebron, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online after a Google search. Was called by HR services to set up a interview. Drove to the Hebron office and met with the Area Manager and Supervisor in a "good cop, bad cop" style interview (as they called it).

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavioral Questions along with some "Do you have experience working with X"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics in March 2015.

Interview

The time period from applying to the first interview took over a couple of months, however, when I was to have a one on one interview, it felt more of a discussion rather an interview.

Ticket Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview by manager and supervisor, a lot of situational questions, they asked the following questions,
    What is your experience in excel, what is some of your most advanced work in excel.

What do you know about sunoco

What do you know about a crude truck ticket,

What effect the gross volume on a ticket,

A/P Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunoco Logistics (Sugar Land, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Not very detailed, I was asked a couple of questions about experience. This Manager hired a group of "coordinators" with a ton of experience, when she really just should have hired clerks or warm bodies to do what they're told. I took a pay cut for this position and quickly found it to be totally not worth it.

Interview Questions

• If i had SAP experience, which I did.   1 Answer