Sunovion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sunovion

3.1

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

for the pharmaceutical industry, Sunovion interview was relatively painless. No ride alongs, discussion rather than behavioral questions- treated with respect.

Interview Questions

• prepare a sales call based on some product   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiating, they ask you what you want and then tell you what they will be paying you.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

Good experience though some individuals asked the same questions. Received offer. Nice facility and pleasant people. One interview was in the caf and wasn't private so I bumped into people I knew - a bit uncomfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. After those, I was flown for in for a day of in-person interviews. A couple of days later the recruiter called to debrief and get my thoughts. He said that due to the time of year and vacations, it would take a couple of weeks for them to bring in the final candidates and that I should check in if I don't hear from them about next steps in a week or so. I checked in but never got a reply or any kind of follow-up to let me know I didn't get the position (which after several weeks, I'm assuming I didn't). I felt the experience was positive until the end.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral interview questions. Each person seemed to have an interview sheet provided by HR with specific questions.   Answer Question

Oct 17, 2016 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thanks so much for your review. We will provide your feedback to our recruiters and ask them to contact you and provide feedback and an update. Thank you for making us aware of this and this will... More

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion.

Interview

Phone screen with HR and then an on-site interview. I had a contact there and the process was pretty straightforward. Overall, they moved quickly for me but I do know as with many other companies, the process was slow. I think it depends on the importance of the job.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Asked about past experiences, leadership styles. Because I had a contact, it was more about "fit" rather than expertise.   Answer Question

Sep 19, 2016 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Congrats on accepting the offer and welcome to Sunovion!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager followed by onsite interview. I had 30 mins interview with Senior level management, 1 hour presentation with Q/A. I was told that they have decided to go with a different candidate after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Sunovion Response

Aug 28, 2017 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thanks for submitting your review.

Internal Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunovion (Fort Lee, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

From my research and the colleagues I know who work there, the opportunity was very exciting - then I ran into HR. Everyone I met there was very nice, but not particularly sharp. The said all the right things, but once you probed a bit you realized that they were VERY disassociated from the business. They didn't think on a strategic level and because of that they were an old fashioned Personnel department and not an HR department at all.
    If I had been interviewing for an entry level job, I wouldn't of cared, but if I am going to be hiring, managing, and moving people I knew this was trouble. Once I saw the state of the HR department (and I spoke with everyone, all the way up to the VP of HR) I withdrew my application, as there is no way I want to work in a company were the HR function is not working with you (in the best case scenario) and most probably working against you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you handled a situation of conflict?   Answer Question
    • Describe for me a time when you had to handle a difficult political situation.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website. Most of my experience aligned well with the job description. However I wasn't selected for an interview. That's fine with me but in my experience, most companies send an automatic email letting you know "thanks but no thanks". In my case I logged into the candidate portal only to see"Sunovion- not interested". Ok thanks for requiring me to log in for the cold and impersonal message. a canned email would have left a better impression.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunovion.

Interview

I applied on line. Waited two weeks then had an HR phone screen. One week later it was a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then two weeks later there was a one on one interview with a number employees.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager asked a few questions, then when I asked the individual questions they became a tad irate as they didn't seem to fit into what the manager was looking for in a candidate. It was quite odd and I knew right away it wasn't going to be a good fit for either of us. One must remember an interview goes both ways. It is rather disappointing because the company as a whole was one I would definitely work for.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunovion.

Interview

Easy process though seemed hectic at the corp office

R & D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

Took 6 weeks to contact me. Interviewed with about 10 different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for about 5000 more and got it.