Sunovion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunovion Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager followed by onsite interview. I had 30 mins interview with Senior level management, 1 hour presentation with Q/A. I was told that they have decided to go with a different candidate after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Sunovion Response

Aug 28, 2017 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thanks for submitting your review.

Procurement Specialist/Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and the hiring manager. I was brought in for an interview. I was greeted immediately by the receptionist who was professional and attentive. I was given a little tote with various items and a bottle of cold water. After waiting for a bit, the receptionist assured me it would only be a few more minutes. Everyone that interviewed me was warm and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Sunovion Response

May 18, 2017 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a good interview experience.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Newark, NJ).

Interview

different than any other interview I ever had & it was stream lined & efficient. Be confident with yourself & know your accomplishments. Sell Yourself & make them want to Purchase YOU!

Interview Questions

• Sorry can't spoil the surprise incase they are still interviewing that way. But have an open mind & think out of the box!!   1 Answer

May 5, 2017 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thanks for your positive review and welcome to Sunovion!

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion.

Interview

Phone screen with HR and then an on-site interview. I had a contact there and the process was pretty straightforward. Overall, they moved quickly for me but I do know as with many other companies, the process was slow. I think it depends on the importance of the job.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Asked about past experiences, leadership styles. Because I had a contact, it was more about "fit" rather than expertise.   Answer Question

Sep 19, 2016 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Congrats on accepting the offer and welcome to Sunovion!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. After those, I was flown for in for a day of in-person interviews. A couple of days later the recruiter called to debrief and get my thoughts. He said that due to the time of year and vacations, it would take a couple of weeks for them to bring in the final candidates and that I should check in if I don't hear from them about next steps in a week or so. I checked in but never got a reply or any kind of follow-up to let me know I didn't get the position (which after several weeks, I'm assuming I didn't). I felt the experience was positive until the end.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral interview questions. Each person seemed to have an interview sheet provided by HR with specific questions.   Answer Question

Oct 17, 2016 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thanks so much for your review. We will provide your feedback to our recruiters and ask them to contact you and provide feedback and an update. Thank you for making us aware of this and this will... More

Marketing/Product Promotion/Community Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Separate telephone screenings with both the hiring manager and HR recruiter went well. Each indicated that I was qualified for the job and a great fit for what they sought. I was invited for a half-day of interviews that consisted of seven (7) meetings with as many people over the course of four-plus hours. The meetings seemed to go well, but I was told a week later that I had not been selected because the company changed the parameters of the job and I was no longer what they sought. Although I was initially let down, I respect their decision and see it as a stroke of luck. It seems better to find out that I am not a fit *now* than six months or a year into a job.

Interview Questions

• Good questions. No gotcha scenarios. Just nice, normal conversations with potential colleagues and supervisors.

Q: Describe an experience from each of your positions that supports your ability to perform [major job responsibility] as referenced in the job description.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long, longer than most companies. The number of phone interviews conducted was ridiculous. It seemed I had phone screens with everyone in the company. All of the feedback was extremely positive UNTIL they met me in person. Now, I have been in pharmacy for 15+ years and have a very professional appearance. The problem is Sunovion's lack of diversity; when I entered their corporate office, I immediately noticed that there was NO diversity. Minorities need not apply! I certainly hope that the patients using their products knew how little Sunovion values diversity. My heart was sick when I realized that in 2016 companies are still getting away with this farce!

Interview Questions

• What is the one piece of feedback your peers would say about you that would be surprising?   1 Answer

Sep 9, 2016 – Director, Corporate Branding & Digital Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our interview process and value your feedback. We are sorry that you did not get a good sense of Sunovion's diverse employee... More

Therapeutic Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very pleasant phone screen with Princeton One. Followed by live interview with hiring manager and interim manager. Nothing out of the ordinary STAR type of questions. They looked for personality and documented success. It seemed they had many candidates to go thru that day so was only allocated one hour. They advised will notify Princeton One of their decision.

Senior MI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion (Marlborough, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruited by a head hunter. Initial phone interview, then invitation onsite, and was asked if I could come the day after, due to limited manager availability the following week. Initially told two weeks in advance that interview would be 2 hours, but was notified at the last minute that the interview would only be 1 hour. Plus, the hiring manager would not be able to interview due to attendance at a conference.
    Some communications problems within this small department, and rude managers. The Senior Manager's background of the MI team was, "There are a total of 4 of us, three of us are married, and one of us is engaged, so we are looking for the right fit." Interviewers were unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Many one-word response questions, such as "pick one word to describe your work"
      Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunovion in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with P1 then RBM after a week panel interview with 2 RBM then ASD. Was sent to lab work for physical and while they do background checks. All HR requirements was process online.

Interview Questions

• All situational using the STAR format.   Answer Question
    • What's your greatest accomplishment? What's the biggest challenge you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was made and After a few days I counter and they accepted my counter the following week.