Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Employee referral, HR phone interview, personality and general aptitude assessments (online), hiring manager phone interview, onsite interviews with leadership and hiring manager. Everything when smooth until the onsite interviews which were a bit disorganized. Upon arriving, I took the 2 previous assessments over again. Then 1:1 interviews and then asked to take a hand written "pop" assessment. The assessments were easy however the "pop" one was on paper (not on a computer) which made editing tricky. No follow up from them either way.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach putting this program together?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone, then test, then tour, then sat with 3 managers. The interview was very thorough and I didn't feel put on the spot. It was nice being asked different questions from different managers

Interview Questions

• previous experience, previous knowledge of position, personal interests   Answer Question

Director, Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in April 2015.

Interview

The Initial contact with the recruiter was a phone interview, which was very positive. Mostly a skills and position fit check. Then a second interview with the hiring manager which was also very positive. Final interview with VP of HR (People Resources) was a skype session, which was a behavioral interview around my commitment and intensity. Not as positive as it seemed to be asking me if I was willing to commit long hours to the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my level of commitment and my dedication to a job.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Apply for the intern for summer. Got a phone call first and an online assessment later that week. Received another phone and told to wait for their response. Nothing happened afterwards.

AP Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was organized and effective. Not overwhelming. Straight forward communication. There was an interview with HR, followed by an interview with the hiring manager. Then a few follow up emails between HR and I. VP of People Operations reached out to me to have a discussion. Follow up called was scheduled where the hiring manager offered me the position, and discussed salary offer, start date, and info regarding training. The hiring manager informed me that HR would be in touch regarding next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very direct and straight forward from both sides.

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in January 2015.

Interview

2.5 week process overall. Applied online, followed up on LinkedIn and was contacted by HR the next day. Passed initial qualification round. Didn't pass aptitude test and therefore was not afforded opportunity to interview. Their loss.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process while very thorough, was also very helpful and relaxed. I felt that each person I spoke with was as interested in providing me information I needed to make an informed decision as they were in finding out more about me as a prospective employee.

For the position I applied for I went through two rounds of interviews and with multiple people within the organization. In both rounds and with each person, there was an effort made to keep the interview both interactive as well as relaxed.

Don't get me wrong, the interviews weren't a piece of cake. I was asked tough questions. However, I felt it helped both me and the interviewers understand my fit for job as well with the company. If you're prepared and confident of your skills and abilities you will do fine and walk away knowing how you will fit in organization.

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself fitting in based on my skills, thinks I enjoy doing, and drive?   1 Answer

Manager Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Brief email from a recruiter from the company followed by a link to a Personality and IQ test.

I've been a hiring manager for over 15 years and have never used this process. I think they may find a lot of like minded people using this process. My preference for team building and employee hiring is to have diverse talents and choose people who are a little off center perhaps. Not saying this is a bad process but only saying I have reservations as to it being "better". I think they were correct not to continue with me in this process as I don't think I would have fit well within this companies culture.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions but more questions than time provided to finish the exam.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position after seeing it on an internet job positing site. The job was posted through a recruiter. From start to finish the process took nearly two months. It started with an online assessment test that felt like taking a scaled down version of the SATs.

Next were a series of three 30 minute phone interviews with different managers.

Finally, there was a face to face interview in four parts totaling nearly 4 hours including the assessment test yet again.

The interview questions weren't particularly difficult nor was there a time I felt like this wasn't going to be a good fit. I appreciated the thoroughness of the interview process even if it was on the long side.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stands out. All the questions were appropriate to the job and/or company related.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Compensation was as expected and outlined from the beginning. No further negotiation took place.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

If you are a potential candidate you will be sent a link to take a personality and aptitude test. I have not received any further communication in the last 9 days from taking the tests. I will continue to monitor. My assumption is the test is a litmus test to get a phone interview and to start the process.

Interview Questions

• The personality test is straight forward; similar to a Myers-Briggs assessment. Aptitude test is 50 questions in 15 minutes. The aptitude test is similar to the ACT or the GRE. Math and English questions. One has about 20 seconds per question so one need to keep that in mind, and try to finish the test.   Answer Question