Sunrise Credit Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunrise Credit Services

Collector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services.

Interview

applied in person
     got a call 2 weeks later
    came for group interview
    got a call the next day to start the following week
    training was 2 weeks 4 hrs a day

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you?
      what can you bring to the company?
      do you have experience in this field?
      how did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services (Farmingdale, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little different. First your contacted by someone using an alias, this person goes by the name "Mr. Smith" you'll never actually see or meet this person during the interview process, If you pass this phase ( which is almost guaranteed because they hire people in large groups to weed out the weak during training) then you'll move onto the next step which is an actual group interview. Your asked questions and basically tested to see how eager you are to speak first, then each individual is brought into a separate room one by one to be interviewed, from here the interview process is finished unless they ask you to comeback. Then its one more interview and if you pass they'll hire you.

The in person and group interview was very pleasant, but it seemed like everyone was pretending to be happy, which is something I've never experienced on an interview.

Interview Questions

• They typically ask if you have any problems asking people for money and how well you deal with
      negotiating. Then they'll ask what you do for fun or if you have any hobbies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any, they start you at $15 an hour if you work at Sunrise and 10.50 if you start at Net tell. However during training they pull you aside and discuss what they will actually pay you. Some are more then $15 and some are less then $15. I assume this is to create some kind false "equality" for newly hired employees.

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services (Farmingdale, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

They did a group interview first, and then an individual interview. There were two women conducting the interviews. They were nice. It was quick and painless. They were clear and concise.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can bring success here at Sunrise?   Answer Question

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services (Farmingdale, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

telephone interview,group interview,individual interview, hire ask if I was aggressive or more likely to be understanding and kind. hours that I would like to work, talked about medical coverage, vacation time,sick days, and being on time everyday

Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services.

Interview

Quick training and you're placed right away on the collection floor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there's really no room for negotiation when it comes to base salary

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online by submitting my resume, I received a call within a few days which consisted of a few questions. I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview. The place seemed nice, very well kept. The interview was quick and easy. I was told to wait a while. Afterwards I was given a schedule for the training classes which consisted of about 2/3 weeks.

Collections Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services (Farmingdale, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

first there was a phone interview. after the phone interview i got called in for a group interview which was very basic they just went around the room and asked everyone a few questions after the group interview they called everyone into a room individually for a 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Credit Services.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a group interview, then you receive a call inviting you to training, which is three weeks long and requires some evenings, even if you don't plan to work evenings.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer began yelling at you on the phone?   1 Answer